i'm confused

fox&rabbit

There are plenty of others who are interested in it, at least to a certain extent. If you feel like talking about it as a topic than you can open up one if there is not one already. I myself do not frequent Ninjago, so I myself do not know.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

There are plenty of others who are interested in it, at least to a certain extent. If you feel like talking about it as a topic than you can open up one if there is not one already. I myself do not frequent Ninjago, so I myself do not know.

I'm pretty glad to hear that others feel this way; in the past, I don't know if opening up a topic dedicated to a Ninjago movie would have garnered much interest, as the hold that Bionicle held on everyone's time was relatively strong. Perhaps that's a bizarre blessing to the ending of G2.

And yeah, heck yeah, man! I'd love to discuss the new film, but I would suggest that you open up a topic on the subject. I'd be surprised if the two of us would be the only ones who had anything to say.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg