2006 Scenery Images

Gush958

After my last post, I decided to challenge myself a little bit more. Here are some of my latest pictures.

Note that they have had some minor adjustments.

Check out my latest 2006 Scenery Images here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25173-2006-scenery-images-2/

Dalu_Piruk_Kazi.png

Dalu, Kazi and Piruk struggle to make their way across the large cliff overlooking Voya Nui Bay.

Avak_Piruk.png

Piruk looks for a way up the cliff but comes across the ruthless Avak.

Piruk_CLiffside.png

Piruk enjoying some time alone, looking out across the desolate sea.

Vezok_Matoro.png

Toa Matoro battles Vezok on the harsh coast of Voya Nui.

Edited by Gush958
  • Upvote 17

--KAPURA-- 

''You are where you are. If I practice I can be where I am not.''

Kapura_Speak.png

I almost forgot how much I loved these characters. Say what you want of the inika build, but these sets fully reignited (Insert Ignition pun here. :P ) my love of BIONICLE. You did a spectacular job, really caught the feel of the green belt of Voya Nui.  :voyanui:

• Upvote 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Love these! Always a fan of scenic Bionicle pics. Ah, Voya Nui looks so peaceful lol

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

These are gorgeous and simple. Please make more.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I love the way you lit up the eyes - especially on the Voyatoran. I notice also that Piruks mask looks worn down. Probably because it's such an old set, but effective nonetheless. And I was staring at Vezok's head in the last one and I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with it until I noticed the fin on his forehead was chewed off!  :P