BBC Contest #74 Results!

Black Six

BBC Contest #74: The Dark Side of the Brick! Results!

1. Boba Fett and Slave I by xccj (45 votes)

2. Count Dooku by Sergei Rahkmaninoff (44 votes)

3. Nom Anor (BBC Contest #74) by Mesonak (20 votes)

4. Commander Karbin by Disciple (19 votes)

5. Sergeant Kreel by ChocolateFrogs (12 votes)

6. Darth Kyfu: Imperial Knight by Cocoa (8 votes)

For winning first place, xccj will receive 75523 Scarif Shoretrooper, 75524 Chirrut Îmwe, 75525 Baze Malbus, 75531 Stormtrooper Commander, and 75532 Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike. For winning second place, Sergei Rahkmaninoff will receive 75523 Scarif Shoretrooper, 75531 Stormtrooper Commander, and 75532 Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike. For winning third place, Mesonak will receive 75524 Chirrut Îmwe and 75525 Baze Malbus. All finalists will receive a random Star Wars buildable figure. Thanks to LEGO for all the awesome prizes!

A big thanks to everyone who helped make this contest possible - all of our awesome entrants, the people who sent and brought their MOCs into BrickFair, the wonderful helpers who helped set them and their honor guard up and tallied votes, and everyone who voted! I hope you all enjoyed bringing the galaxy far, far away a little closer to BZP. Tufi Piyufi and I have been talking about BBC Contest 75, but that's still a ways down the road. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for a Flickr contest and some other ways to win prizes on the rest on BZPower. Until next time - keep on building!

• Upvote 9

Thought for sure Dooku was gonna snag first- great job to both Sergei Rahkmaninoff and xccj. A bit relieved I didn't take third, as it wouldn't have felt right considering mine was a bit of a joke entry. Thought we had some great MOC's, looking forward to the next one. :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...