• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Scars Of War Review

Review Scars of War Short story Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Jowm

Jowm
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hey everyone, some of you may have seen my story, Scars of War, and for those of you that haven't, it's right there waiting! :) Anyway, I'd like to eat feedback from you, to hear how I could improve, what could be changed, and so on. One of the things I would specifically like to hear is how you think I did on the characters, if they were accurate or not, but anyway, I look forward to hearing your feedback!
http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Hey everybody! I'm working on getting a Bionicle podcast set up, it's almost ready to go, and I have one or two regular positions open for anyone with Bionicle knowledge who would like to join! Or if you would perfer not to be a regular, you can guest star as well. We will also be reading and critiquing short stories and possibly epics on the podcast, so if you'd like yours read let me know and I'll look it over and we may review it! For details and any questions you may have, just send me a PM.

To all image makers! I am in need of a logo for a podcast that I am going to get up and running pretty soon, and one of the final things I need is a logo for the podcast! If anyone would be interested in making me a good quality image, just message me, I would greatly appreciate it!

#2 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hey, Jowm, welcome to BZPower! I know it can be confusing, but please remember that in the future, only Epics are allowed to have Review Topics (as it's not really necessary for Short Stories, since they're just single-post stories). From the Short Stories Forum Rules and Guidelines:

3) There are absolutely NO reply topics. Like in Comedies, Short Stories have to be replied and commented within the story thread itself.

Don't worry, though; we know you're new and it can be hard to remember all the rules. Again, just try to remember this for the future. A staff member of this forum will be around to close this topic. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :xmas:Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

#3 Offline Jowm

Jowm
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2011 - 09:03 PM

Oh, my apologies, my mistake. Yes, I am trying to get used to all the rules and functions of this site, and I appreciate you all being patient with me and my blunders :) :P.
http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Hey everybody! I'm working on getting a Bionicle podcast set up, it's almost ready to go, and I have one or two regular positions open for anyone with Bionicle knowledge who would like to join! Or if you would perfer not to be a regular, you can guest star as well. We will also be reading and critiquing short stories and possibly epics on the podcast, so if you'd like yours read let me know and I'll look it over and we may review it! For details and any questions you may have, just send me a PM.

To all image makers! I am in need of a logo for a podcast that I am going to get up and running pretty soon, and one of the final things I need is a logo for the podcast! If anyone would be interested in making me a good quality image, just message me, I would greatly appreciate it!

#4 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,046 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 07:28 AM

Hey, Jowm, welcome to BZPower! I know it can be confusing, but please remember that in the future, only Epics are allowed to have Review Topics (as it's not really necessary for Short Stories, since they're just single-post stories). From the Short Stories Forum Rules and Guidelines:

3) There are absolutely NO reply topics. Like in Comedies, Short Stories have to be replied and commented within the story thread itself.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users