Makuta Teridax

Icarax16

Please leave comments or "like" if it suits you and hopefully you enjoy the photos!I added an easily removable connection weapons holster on his back which can hold the sword,staff and the hammer or one at a time. I also made my takanuva exactly 7" so it reflects my teridax' 14" as he is stated to be twice the size of a toa.

DSCN0155_1_2198x2001.jpgIMG_20171217_163951_1600x2296.jpg IMG_20171218_004827_1560x2080.jpgIMG_20171214_211858_1520x2247.jpg IMG_20171214_211618_1440x2341.jpgDSCN0160_1.jpgDSCN0151_1.jpgDSCN0150_1.jpgDSCN0153_1.jpgIMG_20171216_003700_1560x2080.jpg IMG_20171216_003118_1800x2400.jpg IMG_20171215_220722_1800x2400.jpg 20170919_030929.jpg 20170921_032235.jpg 20170916_222627_1.jpg 20170916_222827_1_1.jpg 20170921_031306.jpg 20170919_025113.jpg IMG_20171218_004123_1600x2000.jpg 20170814_230740_1.jpg

Got my new camera! Teridax is complete and finalized and am surprised that i was able to give him full range of motion without any hindrance due to other parts, he is also very sturdy with no flimsey connections. This is how i personally would like to see him in comics and movies etc..Please tell me what you think!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=571040 i decided to re-name his hammer Light's Bane...i thought it was more suiting, i also just put the preview of my new version right here,this new one is on my brickshelf page that you can view in the link. I apologize for the back and forth comments, i did not think to use the quote option when i originally posted and now it looks like alot of posts and its only mostly 2 members.I probably should not have answered all the comments either. So again..sorry

Edited by Shadow Titan Teridax
Please keep images in posts under 500KB.
  • Upvote 14

Looks pretty nice, the G2 and G1 pieces have blended well and his hammer looks great. I'm still a bit tired of makuta builds after his big BBC contest but I can tell that this is a quality lego build that's had plenty of time put into it. An incredible effort for sure!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want to let everyone know i am currently working on an improved version of Teridax due to much needed reworkings. It will be less fat and bulky in some areas with better details slight color changes and added height.

Lastly i also need to get a better camera if i am going to take pictures so it will take me a couple weeks....An update on my new version of teridax!!! It will consist of 680 pieces after i layed out all the parts. The original one on this post has 550 parts. So the new version is quite a bit more intricate.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still can't beat my two foot tall Teridax MOC... I kid.

But seriously, this is really well detailed and intricate, I am very impressed by it, and a small part of me kinda wants this to have been an actual set. This is really well made.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

No i can't win over a two foot teridax haha And Thank you! That actually means alot to me to have you say that. It took a long time to come up with the design. I am going to post a preview photo now of the new version to show you. I will make a whole new post of photos of it but i want a better camera and lighting, but until then here it is! the backround have the upgraded weapons plus the new sword. Teridax has no blue pins or blue axle pins anymore so it is a solid dark pearl grey,black,light grey and dark and red color scheme. I also have changed quite alot of his design since the first pictures of this post, Hope you like it!

• Upvote 2

I am super excited you think it is better than before, i will get the new camera and backround/lighting on the 1st and get those pics on here. So not too much longer. I would like to make an update to everyone that today Teridax is offically complete and done! I was just waiting for 4 tiny black bushings to go on his upper back to get here and they arrived today! so he is now done finally. I will post more pictures with an all white backround, great lighting and clearer photos on the 1st of october.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for saying so Queen of makuta!

you bet! I truly think this deserves front page news. It is astoundingly amazing! You have a creative eye for sure! I love the new pics!! Especially the one that looks like he is in his lair very inventive idea and good choice of green. Edited by Queen of makuta
  • Upvote 2

you bet! I truly think this deserves front page news. It is astoundingly amazing! You have a creative eye for sure! I love the new pics!! Especially the one that looks like he is in his lair very inventive idea and good choice of green.
i appreciate you saying so, i just wanted to do something different with at least one picture...though i wish i had a backround for that photo.

you bet! I truly think this deserves front page news. It is astoundingly amazing! You have a creative eye for sure! I love the new pics!! Especially the one that looks like he is in his lair very inventive idea and good choice of green.
i appreciate you saying so, i just wanted to do something different with at least one picture...though i wish i had a backround for that photo.
I can understand that. Edited by Queen of makuta

• 3 weeks later...

Queen of makuta.. We should have just used personal messages back then, it seems like i have alot because of the back and forth but it really is only about four. Although after a little bit of looking around it seems only the Featured posts get alot of comments because it goes on the front page, i dont say this to complain, i really just want more opinions so i can improve my building capacity. It helps having alot of different feedback. I dont care about having the most comments or views or likes, i just like feedback and opinions to better myself in building characters.

• Upvote 2

This is amazing! I love how you've made something completely new, but with enough visual cues that it's clearly Teridax. I think my favorite bits are the feet (which evoke '03 Teridax's weird feet while still being effective, complex, and unique) and the shoulders (which I just think look really cool and have an interesting build). It's also clever that you used friction joints at the wrists; it both makes the hands slightly bigger (to complement the large fingers), and (presumably) helps him hold his weapons up without his hands flopping.

I wish I had some constructive critique to give, but I don't see anything I think could be improved. Excellent work!

• Upvote 3

sigbanner.gif

This is amazing! I love how you've made something completely new, but with enough visual cues that it's clearly Teridax. I think my favorite bits are the feet (which evoke '03 Teridax's weird feet while still being effective, complex, and unique) and the shoulders (which I just think look really cool and have an interesting build). It's also clever that you used friction joints at the wrists; it both makes the hands slightly bigger (to complement the large fingers), and (presumably) helps him hold his weapons up without his hands flopping.I wish I had some constructive critique to give, but I don't see anything I think could be improved. Excellent work!

Truly thank you for your comment! It is really nice to know you can see clearly it is teridax, i was worried i might have strayed too far. Also i was surprised after i was done at how well he could hold poses with out falling or dropping his arms. It really is sturdy and more so than anything i have built in the past. Thank you again. Edited by Shadow Titan Teridax
  • Upvote 2

This is amazing! I love how you've made something completely new, but with enough visual cues that it's clearly Teridax. I think my favorite bits are the feet (which evoke '03 Teridax's weird feet while still being effective, complex, and unique) and the shoulders (which I just think look really cool and have an interesting build). It's also clever that you used friction joints at the wrists; it both makes the hands slightly bigger (to complement the large fingers), and (presumably) helps him hold his weapons up without his hands flopping.I wish I had some constructive critique to give, but I don't see anything I think could be improved. Excellent work!

Truly thank you for your comment! It is really nice to know you can see clearly it is teridax, i was worried i might have strayed too far. Also i was surprised after i was done at how well he could hold poses with out falling or dropping his arms. It really is sturdy and more so than anything i have built in the past. Thank you again.
it truly rules, Oh boy haha i have got to stop commenting on this post.. sorry..i just find it crazy that yours is the first build post i have seen to gain more views than a featured post, you have already past two of them in views. So congrats! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ELSE: if you dont want to take the time to comment i understand but at least "like" the post, i do it on every post i think is good. It takes very little effort. Just to let somebody know you appreciate their effort...It's the little things that make a difference..like building haha. Edited by Queen of makuta

From the BBC Forum Rules:

Do not complain about a lack of posts in your topic, or demand that members post in your topic. This includes threatening people to post, demanding that they post, sending spam PMs to random members to get them to post in your topic or PMing members who viewed your topic and didn't post to ask why they didn't post. As well, stating that you'll post something new when a certain amount of people post is not allowed. People will post if they have something to say; if they do not, they will not post. Demanding that everyone who views your topic must post, if anything, only encourages spam, as people will be made to post even when they don't have anything to say.

Please keep discussion to the MOC itself, not how many comments it's receiving.

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

From the BBC Forum Rules:

Do not complain about a lack of posts in your topic, or demand that members post in your topic. This includes threatening people to post, demanding that they post, sending spam PMs to random members to get them to post in your topic or PMing members who viewed your topic and didn't post to ask why they didn't post. As well, stating that you'll post something new when a certain amount of people post is not allowed. People will post if they have something to say; if they do not, they will not post. Demanding that everyone who views your topic must post, if anything, only encourages spam, as people will be made to post even when they don't have anything to say.

Please keep discussion to the MOC itself, not how many comments it's receiving.
sorry everyone..that's my fault. I was being pushy on someone elses post for no reason. It is solely my fault. I also will no longer comment on this post as i just realized how annoying it is. Edited by Queen of makuta

Well this is just fantastic moc.

Love the hammer design and all that beautiful articulation!

It screams Teridax but in a new creative form.

Well done.

hahaha Thank you Friend! I kind of surprised myself with that hammer. Edited by Shadow Titan Teridax