Bionicle sets and Comics *ALL NEED TO GO*

Argentum

Hey,

I'm moving in to my own place in a few months, and I have a massive collection of Bionicle that I haven't touched in years. Thought I might sell them to someone who wants them more than me!

I have:

- Keetongu in sealed box
- Defilak and instructions
- Lewa Olda (x2) (one with instructions)
- Pridak with instructions
- Lewa Nuva with instructions
- Pohatu phantoka with instructions
- Thulox with instructions
- Lerahk with instructions
- Onua olda no instructions
- Nuurakh with instructions
- Brown bohrok va (?) matoran sized
- Matau metru with canister and instructions
- Axonn with instructions
- Dekar x2 with Instructions
- Berix with box and instructions
- zadakh with instructions
- photok with instructions
- matoro mahri with instructions
- radiak with instructions
- Ackar with canister and instructions
- piraka stars with canister and instructions
- takanuva stars with canister and instructions
- gresh stars with canister and instructions

-Various UK Lego magazines from 2010-2012.
-Loads of Bionicle comics from all the years, if you're looking for a specific one just ask! All are in good condition (since I've had them they've been kept in comic sleeves). I'm trying to find somewhere to upload the images but I don't know what people use, last time I was here Majhost was a thing.
-Hero Factory comic 1 (From comic con 2010). 
-Hero factory comics 5 and 6

I'm located in the UK, I will ship worldwide if needed. I take paypal or bank transfer, buyers pay postage and any paypal fees necessary. 

I'd prefer to get as much sold in bulk as possible, but beggars can't be choosers :)

EDIT: Images of comics I have:

Edited by Argentum

~ Argentum

I don't actually have a full set of 2001-2003, what I do have is 1,2,3(x2), 10/11 (x2), 12(big x1, small x1), 13, 13/14.

As for how much I want, I don't actually know. If you'd like to make an offer and we can discuss it, that's probably a good was to go about this :)

~ Argentum

I don't actually have a full set of 2001-2003, what I do have is 1,2,3(x2), 10/11 (x2), 12(big x1, small x1), 13, 13/14.

As for how much I want, I don't actually know. If you'd like to make an offer and we can discuss it, that's probably a good was to go about this :)

I suppose I'll offer £5 for 1,2,3,10,/11,12 (big),13/14 plus shipping to a UK address

I'll offer £7 for Axonn

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

like how much do you think for pridak like how low are you willing to go just so I know and also how much for the keetongu. aslo do you have any masks/krana/kraata/squid that you have spare to sell?

oh and I : "suppose I'll offer £5 for 1,2,3,10,/11,12 (big),13/14 plus shipping to a UK address

I'll offer £7 for Axonn"

seven pounds seems very low for a titan in good condition

Edited by Gadunka101

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

like how much do you think for pridak like how low are you willing to go just so I know and also how much for the keetongu. aslo do you have any masks/krana/kraata/squid that you have spare to sell?

oh and I : "suppose I'll offer £5 for 1,2,3,10,/11,12 (big),13/14 plus shipping to a UK address

I'll offer £7 for Axonn"

Its a basic offer, it's likely to be raised, may as well start small, you know?

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Do you happen to have any of the magazines from 2007? I'm looking for a specific issue. Not sure which one exactly, but I think either issue 3 of 2007 or issue 4 of 2007. Whichever was the September issue.

Unfortunately not :( I started getting them later than that. Sorry!

I suppose I'll offer £5 for 1,2,3,10,/11,12 (big),13/14 plus shipping to a UK address

I'll offer £7 for Axonn

Ha. That price for Axonn is low. Lets maybe look higher. Maybe £15 is closer to what I'm looking for ;)

£5 for all the comics? GG. I was thinking, for 6 comics, maybe £2.50 each? 

I'll offer £7 for Axonn"

Pridak? £8. Keetongu? He's sealed in a box man, I've never opened him. Would have to be a great offer. You don't see many sealed around nowadays. 

~ Argentum

So you accept my other prices? :P

I have whatever Pohatu Olda's mask is, in red. I'd throw in a half-build Pohatu as well, because I got it from an eBay auction I won a couple of years ago. I think he's complete except for the mask (hence why I'm giving him away). Unfortunately, I sold all my other masks a few years back.

~ Argentum

• 2 weeks later...