Slizer Mafia: The Final Refrain

Pahrak Model ZX

Also voting Trijhak...

Changing this to Unit. Because RG's reasons.

I still think that Unit or Pulse could be more likely to be a Knight, as Blade and I both appeared on the suspect list for the Music Slizer first, and they're (debatably) less of a threat than the knights, which leads me to believe that one of them is on this list.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

(Sorry, rules state no vote switches)

Day 2: Bow Out Gracefully

-Unit – 0

-Rahkshi Guurahk – 0

-Blessed Blade – 3

-Trijhak – 3

By the next day, a shoddy gallows had been built in the village square, and everyone crowded around it without even thinking.  No one had to ask them to start calling out votes.  When all were counted, Trijhak tried to get away, but someone grabbed him fast.

“No, listen to me: we don’t have to do this!” he urged.  “There’s a way to defeat the Coronet—it’s already in motion!  We don’t have to resort to—“

To everyone’s surprise, Blade struck him, knocking him out.  The crowd waited to see what she would do, if she would try to save herself, but no—she just shook her head and slowly walked towards the gallows.

“I don't want to talk

About the things we've gone through.

Though it's hurting me,

Now it's history.”

She drew out her iPod, increasing the volume as she made a sweeping gesture over the crowd.

“I've played all my cards,

And that's what you've done too.

Nothing more to say.

No more ace to play.”

Cautiously, the crowd decided to take their chance and dragged Trijhak’s unconscious form up to the gallows.  Blade just kept singing.

“The winner takes it all!

The loser standing small

Beside the victory,

That's her destiny!”

Nooses were fitted around both their necks.  The earphones from Blade’s iPod were removed, letting the song blare out for the crowd to hear, and she just smiled.

“The gods may throw the dice,

Their minds as cold as ice,

And someone way down here

Loses someone dear!

The winner takes it all!

The loser has to fall!

It's simple and it's plain,

Why should I complain?”

Trijhak was executed first.  They stopped to make sure it had worked, unsure of their craftsmanship and unable to tell at a glance since he was already unmoving.

“The winner takes it all,

The winner takes it—“

The iPod cracked when it struck the ground.  It stopped playing instantly.

Trijhak (Protector of Knowledge), lynched

Blade (Music Slizer), lynched

Knights have 24 hours to act!

• Upvote 2

;-;7

Good game, everyone! I'll admit that wasn't entirely the role I was expecting to play when the game started, but RNG painted a totally different picture, and this was amazing anyway.

I was so close to being able to survive ;-;

Good luck to everyone still remaining! You'll need it, from the math I did.

• Upvote 3

Now that you say that, I realize that I didn’t realize how few players we have left. (Coronet Slizer, 3 Knights, 1 Villager, 1 Protector of Knowlede)

This round will probably be the final one, and determine the nature of the Coronet Slizer's demise and how it affects the rest of Okoto.  Not much chance of a true village victory, but this will still determine the difference between Bad End vs Normal End.

Edited by Pahrak of Roxtus

Night 3: Long Live the King

“It’s funny, really,” the Coronet mused.

A Knight turned to them.  “Hm?  What was that, Your Majesty?”

“Just as I predicted, I barely had to do a thing,” they went on.  “My presence alone was enough to make this village tear itself asunder.  Rewarding as that is…I think we’ll take a more aggressive approach with the next one.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.  We are ready to serve.”

Another Knight entered the clearing, dragging Rahkshi Guurahk with them.  Before the Coronet could even offer, the villager leapt and threw a punch, but the blow was ineffective.  The Coronet Slizer summoned their disks and sliced RG to ribbons.

“There’s only one left, isn’t there?  I think we should pay him a visit as well.”

Valendale and his Knights entered the village, keeping their eyes open for any sign of the final one who opposed them.  Taka threw a disk towards an alleyway—Luroka stumbled out, attempting to crawl away as he hit the ground.  He avoided disks as he actually ran towards the group, pulling something from his bag, but he dropped it when Smoke knocked the wind out of him.

“So you’re the keeper of my bane,” Valendale said, eyeing the vial Luroka had dropped.  “Correct me if I’m wrong, but…cautious as the Millennium Slizer was, I’m assuming this is the only sample to be found here on Okoto?”

Luroka couldn’t answer.  Valendale waved, and Unit stomped on the vial, causing the glowing light within it dissipate into nothing.  The Coronet beheaded Luroka, and then left the village behind.  All obstacles had been removed now—they would reign over this island at last.

Rahkshi Guurahk (Villager), killed by Knights

Karma Houdini (Protector of Knowledge), eliminated with no chance of victory

The Royal Knights have won the game!

End: Stanza of Desperation

With their one weakness gone from the world, there was no way anyone on Okoto could stop the Coronet Slizer.  Villages fell one by one, the ranks of the Royal Knights growing little by little, and in a matter of days all but the Region of Water had been purged of all life.  Valendale’s pace needed to slow in order to ensure that he found all the hidden underwater villages, keeping him on Okoto just long enough for the Millennium Slizer’s final failsafe to take effect.

Having bonded with the Mask of Time, Vox had learned how to negotiate with the relic and even implant commands in it.  Before he died, he had commanded it to reach out over the island in a week’s time, and sense if he or the Coronet Slizer still lived.  If he was dead and his enemy remained, the Mask was programmed to unleash its power, unravel time, and plunge Okoto and everything on it into the void.

And so, that is exactly what it did.

Okoto was ripped to shreds, along with everyone still on it.  The Coronet Slizer tried to resist, but even as resilient as they were, they could not survive the destruction of an entire world.  As death finally claimed them, they saw a vision of seven beings like themselves standing in a circle around them.  They weren’t sure if these beings were here to welcome them, or to enact some final revenge.  But they found that they didn’t care either way.  A figure of white and blue reached out, and Valendale took their hand.  And then…nothing.

The Mask of Time floated alone in the void, surrounded by nothing at all.  But soon, it knew, there would be something again: a new world would take the place of the old, and new events would transpire amongst its inhabitants.  The Mask was a neutral force that had never cared for any caught in its cycle of destruction and rebirth…but this time, it found itself hoping that somehow, those of the next world would not repeat the foolish mistakes of all the ones that came before.

And then…something.

• Upvote 3

I mean, that's a fair reason, but why target the Music Slizer, then? I was purely on RNG and didn't know any of the people. ;-;

Because I didn't read the roles, saw the Music Slizer killed people, and was convinced you were hostile. You were the only killing role I knew, keeping in mind I was still unaware of how few players there were.

bBhcfWO.png

Well, did Luroka know you were the Music Slizer? I didn't.

It was between me and RG - best case would've been to off Unit, since the next round would've confirmed who, and whether I was actually hostile, or just targeting randomly. =P

Luroka: Fair.

• Upvote 2

I mean, that's a fair reason, but why target the Music Slizer, then? I was purely on RNG and didn't know any of the people. ;-;

Because I didn't read the roles, saw the Music Slizer killed people, and was convinced you were hostile. You were the only killing role I knew, keeping in mind I was still unaware of how few players there were.

Even if it was after you voted, so you couldn't really change your vote; I did say these things on steam to you in a conversation. =P

"Blade is the Music Slizer" "We can take care of the knights instead" -RG, August 28th, 3:05 PM, CST. =p

(also why did none of us know we couldn't change our votes?)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Rules:

-Follow BZP rules

-Don’t reveal roles

-No vote switches

It was listed in the rules so

*implying I remember those after a week of classes*

I forgot though :3

However the Game was really fun!

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png