MEgvBdU.png

Ohyan: A wizened Ko-Matoran warrior whose sole wish is to preserve his brothers and sisters from the countless invaders that come from across the sea, even if it should require the surrender of his own life and his now desolate homeland. 

lovJDmp.png

Izah: A pious Ga-Matoran General who is intent on defending her once-verdant homeland against the countless threats that seek to destroy them, even at the price of her and her soldier's lives.

Edited by Poor Disadvantaged
  • Upvote 7

Interesting builds, I like their warrior like designs. I'm not fond of the helmet on Ohyan, but I do like the flag on his back. Izah has a more sleek design even though I'm not too fond of her legs. These models look unique in their style and for that I am very fond of what you've done here. Well done.

I think the white thing on top of Ohyan's mask is less meant to be a helmet and more a decorative crest. I personally think it looks pretty cool, and I really like both of these models. I do however feel that the gold clashes a bit with the rest of Izah's colour scheme, seeing how the shield is the only part with that colour.

Edited by Onaku

• 2 weeks later...