• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Finally Admits to 75192 Millenium Falcon's Existence

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,639 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2017 - 11:28 AM

When it comes to popular properties with passionate fans, it doesn't get much bigger than Star Wars and LEGO. So it's no surprise that the set they're announcing today has been leaked out on the Internet for a bit now. Good things come to those who wait though, and today BZPower has hi-res images, the designer video, a full press release, and our own thoughts on 75192 Millennium Falcon - the largest LEGO set ever made! To learn all about this truly massive and impressive set, read on!

View the full article

#2 Offline Toa of Pi

Toa of Pi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-March 04
  • 1,396 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2017 - 02:10 PM

I am so excited about this!  My credit card is probably not.  Still haven't decided if I'm going to get it because of the price, but it just looks so amazing...gah!

Although this set has slightly spoiled me about the new movie since I had to look up what something was...

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:
Parody Corner | MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!

#3 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-April 07
  • 723 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2017 - 10:21 PM

While I appreciate what I'm assuming is rust (the gold/sand brown tiles) to depict the weathering of the ship, I feel that this new model is a bit messy in visual appearance. Stunning in detail, massive in size, but maybe a bit incoherent. I think I prefer 10179.

First impression though. Still a work of art to construct a monster of a set like this. Good job design team.

#4 Offline Ta-metru_defender

Ta-metru_defender
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 26-December 03
  • 10,984 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Sep 01 2017 - 12:37 AM

THIS IS THE HEADLINE I LIVE FOR

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

2dioq5j.jpg

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

#5 Offline Darth Jaller

Darth Jaller
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 08-March 04
  • 4,865 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 02 2017 - 03:01 PM

Not gonna lie, I'd love to get my hands on this set. Not to own it - even if I could afford it, where would I even keep this monstrosity, it's HUGE? - but just like... rent it so that I could say I've had the experience of building it and holding it in my hands xD

Also, the fact that it includes figures and box-art from my favourite movie (Episode V) is a massive plus in my book, too ^^

#6 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-April 07
  • 723 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2017 - 10:22 PM

I saw this ship in person yesterday. I take back everything I said earlier except the praise. This is a beautiful piece of LEGO handiwork. My oh my it's just stunning to take in. You don't even have to open it to feel its sheer presence.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users