Worst Bionicle Blaster ever?

Umarakthefan

The Rhotuka spinners were cool, but I never put one on my Matau set in 2005. I couldn’t wrap my 6-year-old head around the instructions.

As much as I love the idea of Gatling/rotary style guns, the Cordak blasters always seemed way out of balance. You know your toy is too big when one set carries it on a crab and another carries them at its hip. 

M11

6 hours ago, Gzstg said:

the midak sky blaster. that thing was to heavy for most of my mocs and I still cant find a use for it. 

To be fair, it was a very nice blaster for the large vehicles that came out that same year, I'd say that'd be a great use for it. As a handheld gun though? Very heavy indeed.

• Upvote 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

On 7/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, Iron_Man5 said:

To be fair, it was a very nice blaster for the large vehicles that came out that same year, I'd say that'd be a great use for it. As a handheld gun though? Very heavy indeed.

that would explain it. I don't build vehicles very often. it fires great but for my purposes it was a bad launcher. 

Hey @TheBrokenMicrowave, please make sure to check the date of the last post in a topic before adding a reply. The last post before yours in this topic was made in 2017—almost three years ago! This counts as topic revival.

If you'd like to continue the discussion about BIONICLE projectiles and their launchers, please feel free to start a new topic. :)

Topic closed.

• Eyru locked this topic