• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Did Bzpower Users Get For Christmas?

christmas presents

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 26-April 10
  • 372 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 01:06 PM

I got an awesome new computer desk that my dad made me. It's got a slidy drawer underneath like you would put a keyboard on, but it's sized perfectly for my Microkorg :3

#42 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 02-June 08
  • 3,257 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 01:12 PM

[*]Brand spankin' new laptop (which I'm using right now :P)[*]$100 in Barnes & Noble cards[*]$50 in iTunes cards[*]$25 Old Navy card[*]Kre-O Bumblebee[*]Isatoner gloves[*]The most epic graphic tee ever ("In my novel, I'm plotting against you.")[*]Victini plushie[*]More chocolate than I know what to do with[*]Assorted goodies[/list]-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword, Dec 25 2011 - 01:13 PM.

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#43 Online GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 18-January 03
  • 1,084 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 01:54 PM

A few novels, some new sweaters, a new wallet, a neat little tin wind-up robot, a nice woodcut, and (rather unexpectedly) a new monitor. Nothing too special, but then again I didn't ask for much.

Edited by GSR, Dec 25 2011 - 01:55 PM.

#44 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Not currently at home

• 01-February 08
  • 6,057 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 02:58 PM

A plush turret, some books, a bubble wrap poster calendar, various trinkets.Oh and a bunch of money from cards. That's rather significant isn't it haha.

Edited by Bfahome, Dec 25 2011 - 02:58 PM.

Oh the hero comes I can hear the drums and the horses drawn to the kingdom come through the pale moonlight
Our hearts ignite to the call
Posted Image
Claim your prize for a crown of stars in the name of love be the sacrifice you and I will stand and fight
Our backs to the wall

#45 Offline Valyou

Valyou
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 18-February 08
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 04:33 PM

Well, it's been a bit since I got everything in this first third of my endless stream of gifts, so I'll list what I got for Christmas at my house, might go to grandma's before too long.- Super Meat Boy Ultra Edition. I was certainly getting this one, and I love it, even if I only have played a good 40 minutes of the game.- Danny B-signed copy of the Super Meat Boy 2-disc "Nice to Meat You" soundtrack, as I call it. It's now a pretty prized posession, and yet it only costs 15 bucks from dB's site. But hey, it's a legitimate signature, right on the cardboard box thing as well! Listening to it right now, took forever to wait for the chance to rip this stuff since my DVD drive on my own computer is busted and my sister wouldn't get off the next best one. >_>- Unreal Tournament 1999 GOTY Edition. I felt it was a little less likely I was getting this, but I got it anyway. I was expecting a nice decently-sized box for the game, but I only got a jewel case, so it won't look incredible and schmexy on my shelf with my Super Meat Boy stuff, but at least I have a Epic Game like UT99! (pun pretty much intended)- Kirby's Dreamland, Super Mario Land 2, and Tetris for the original Game Boy. Some lost childhood classics here. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten Super Mario Land 2 to work, the farthest I got was when I was just about to start the opening level. Going to test it yet again in a bit.- Serious Sam: The First Encounter. The odd one out of this list, because I got it on the morning of Christmas Eve, and it wasn't from anybody in my family, but I was gifted a digital copy of it (not sure if I can mention the name of the site here, it's not Steam though) from this wonderfully generous guy, and I love the game quite a lot, if only I could get through this annoying part in the third stage.I also got 20 bucks from my grandma (dad's side) in a card, not much, but it will be well spent for sure.

Edited by Valyou, Dec 25 2011 - 04:34 PM.

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

#46 Offline Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 04-August 04
  • 385 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 04:37 PM

$140a Guitar Bibletons of candyOld Spice and Gillette gift sets, with body wash, deodorant, etc.notbad.jpg

Please let that be you

Ringing my phone just like
I wish you would do
Calling with some good news

#47 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 05:02 PM

My family doesn't do Christmas presents... There's another day in January in which we do that. But on Christmas Eve the entire (extended) family gets together, brings food, and we all have a good time.

naw man

#48 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 30-January 06
  • 5,993 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 05:35 PM

A fair bitDecidedly less extravagant than previous years, but that's the way I wanted it. I just asked for books and Assassin's Creed =P. A very good Christmas all around.

Posted Image

#49 Offline BZCoolness

BZCoolness
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 05-November 05
  • 2,071 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 06:20 PM

- The 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver- 4th Doctor's Scarf- The 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver- The 10th Doctor's brown, pinstripe suit with matching pants- A tie that the 10th Doctor wore- 4 Doctor Who shirts- Collectible action figures of: A Silent, the 10th Doctor, Rose and K-9, the 3rd Doctor and a Sea Devil, the 11th Doctor, the 11th Doctor with a fez and mop, Police outfit Amy, Donna Noble, a Roman Auton, and 4 Daleks- A box of jelly babies- Inception- Captain America: The First Avenger- The Lion King- A cooking apron- A Christmas Story- A one-year subscription to Popular Science

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

#50 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 26-March 07
  • 8,008 posts

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 06:21 PM

I'd say a fairly good haul this year.
    [*]Necronomicon (Hardback)[*]The Black Prism (Hardback)[*]The Picture of Dorian Gray (Leatherbound Hardback)[*]The Complete Collections of Oscar Wilde (Not the edition I was expecting but very gratefully received)[*]Frankie Boyle: Work! Consume! Die![*]Batman: Mask of the Phantasms[*]Batman: Under the Red Hood (Yeah, I'm going through a batman phase)[*]Ghost in the Shell 2.0[*]Kung Fu Panda 2 (Awwww yeah, probably one of my favourite movies of all time)[*]Arthur (2011 version)[*]Skyward Sword[*]Cluedo[*]A tray for my laptop.[*]An electric toothbrush.[/list]It's allll good. :P

Edited by The Wretched Automaton, Dec 25 2011 - 06:23 PM.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#51 Offline Toa Nidhiki05

Toa Nidhiki05
  • Banned Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 19-October 05
  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 06:36 PM

In no particular order:*Rock Band Keyboard*Steven Curtis Chapman t-shirt*Several video albums (two by MercyMe and one by Michael W. Smith)*A Nook*Candy*Candy*Candy-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05, Dec 25 2011 - 06:41 PM.

#52 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hmm. I've got a copy of the Necrotelecomnicon, but I've never been able to get my hands on the Necronomicon.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#53 Offline JK Simmons

JK Simmons
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 28-October 09
  • 621 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 07:34 PM

Witch DoctorRocka XLBlack PhantomSurgeRockaToxic ReapaLego Cars Big Bentley Bust OutBrick CalendarSmall Kingdoms polybagBen 10 Goop, Heatblast, Jetray, Kevin, Forever KnightBen 10: Galactic Racing DS2000 Wii Points and Classic Controller ProDilbert 2.0 (a massive collection of Dilbert)

Zaria always speaks his mind

#54 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 6,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 07:43 PM

A chair. Really.

15939135659_434eee722d.jpg

#55 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-September 08
  • 1,108 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 07:46 PM

Friends, family, and love.Also, I got a new laptop, and various clothes and accessories from family members.(so far)

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Happy Hanukkah!

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

There are no strings on me.

#56 Offline Exon

Exon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 07:47 PM

Well I got a 100 dollar gift card to my local book store and Trivial Pursuit.Live long and prosper,~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{
Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

#57 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 09:07 PM

A chair.Really.

Sounds nice. A good chair is a wonderful thing to have.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

#58 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,303 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 09:14 PM

Nothing much. Just a few treats.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#59 Offline Major Alex Louis Armstrong

Major Alex Louis Armstrong
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 249 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 09:21 PM

3DS, Skyward sword, Daft Punk tron legay album, super mario 3d land, ocarina of time 3d, plants vs zombies ds, a lego harry potter set and a LOT of angry birds stuff. I'm set for the year.

Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows, Dec 25 2011 - 09:23 PM.

patchouli_knowledge_says_by_godlleh.jpg

#60 Offline pls respond

pls respond
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 27-January 08
  • 360 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 11:09 PM

well i got literally everything i mentioned in my previous post (minus uncharted 3, guess they returned it. no big deal). i'm thoroughly enjoying the ipod touchalso for those who are curious, here are the pics of the band merch i got: 1 and 2

Posted Image

#61 Offline an actual real life horse

an actual real life horse
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 18-August 04
  • 1,857 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 12:01 AM

Copypasta:New phone (about time =P)Mario Kart 7Skyward SwordSuper 8A melting clockDark ChocolateA couple of smooth writing pensSeveral rechargeable batteriesAn awesome and soft new blanket that I'm wearing right nowA pack of assorted hot chocolate flavor pack things from my auntAAAAND $25 from my grandma.

#62 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 07:43 AM

Exciting stuff:Witch Doctor (parts! :drooling:)Eleven '01 MasksRiver ExpeditionKirby's Return to DreamlandSuper Mario 3D LandCandy :t: :b: :3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3, Dec 26 2011 - 07:43 AM.

Posted Image

#63 Offline Senrab

Senrab
  • Members
  • Toa

• 13-February 09
  • 193 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 08:36 AM

Skyward Sword, KIrby's Return to Dream Land, Solatorobo(Yes, I do like Nintendo =P), a bunch of candy, a Lego Darth Vader Alarm Clock(lol), some other stuff.

Edited by Senrab, Dec 26 2011 - 08:37 AM.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

#64 Offline Valyou

Valyou
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 18-February 08
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:34 AM

Well, going to my grandma's house yesterday, I got;- Telltale's Sam and Max Season One (for some reason, it's a European copy, and I'm currently unable to play it on this upstairs computer at all because it wants the game disc in the drive whenever you play any of the episodes, and my DVD drive fails to open for me, so I know what I want for my birthday coming in 5 days, party 2 days after! xD)- The third BIONICLE Papercutz comic (never mentioned I got the first two this year, did I?). I haven't really read through this, still looking through the first one.- The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya (oh boy, I cannot wait to read this, and yet I haven't read it yet, wanting to play stuff and watch anime more xD)- Sonic Colors (wanted this so I could see if this was the better of the two most recent Sonic games released, which are Colors and Generations. The latter wasn't so fun at all, and the Classic Sonic was getting worse and worse when the stages moved forward)- For some reason, I got a DVD copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and I had never shown even the slightest bit of interest in the PotC movies, but I watched Dead Man's Chest or whatever it was in theaters. With this and Cars 2, I've formulated that I'm forever cursed to get two random Disney movies I've never shown the slightest lick 'o interest in.Also I believe I may be cursed to get more European copies of games.*prays that Sam and Max doesn't have some sort of reigon restriction DRM on it as well*I can't remember, did I ever say that I got a Neon Genesis Evangelion box-set last post I made in this thread?

Edited by Valyou, Dec 26 2011 - 12:33 PM.

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

#65 Offline Varaka

Varaka
  • Premier Member
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 11-September 04
  • 2,694 posts

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 12:46 PM

I'm a big Green Bay fan so I got a lot of Packers merchandise, including a blanket, sweater, t-shirt, plastic cups, clock, and chapstick. All great gifts but the humour isn't lost on me that I got everything short of a jersey. :PAlso in the Christmas loot were Photoshop Elements 10, some classical guitar CDs, Season 2 of Parks & Recreation, a couple DVDs, 2 very comfortable "gaming" chairs, and "The Writer's Digest Guide to Science Fiction & Fantasy," by Orson Scott Card.
[Minion of Swertboss]
Posted Image

#66 Offline Roablin

Roablin
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 26-February 09
  • 354 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 01:03 PM

A Star Wars book, Choices of One. Due to family events over the last week, my family was unable to do much in the area of presents. We will likely hold another gift giving celebration on the Feast of the Epiphany, January 6th.

Posted Image

#67 Offline LostNowFound

LostNowFound
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 31-October 08
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 04:30 PM

Icon For Hire CD, brick of 500 .22 rnds. the latest lego supercar, a bin ful of bionicle from around 09(most if not all) , camera, flannel shirt, a light jacket, model Dodge Ramunition monster truck. I believe thats it.{EDIT} And best of all was having the family all there, good times.

Edited by Beal, Dec 26 2011 - 05:13 PM.

Doah!

#68 Offline UltraHau

UltraHau
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 14-November 10
  • 385 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 05:22 PM

A Wii (not WiiU), Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Lego Creator, NHL 2K10 (I like it better than 2K11), Lego Indiana Jones 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, misc. candy, a ton of Skittles, and Brutaka.I have to say I enjoy Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike the most - it's the best game I've seen during the past decade.

Edited by UltraHau, Dec 26 2011 - 05:24 PM.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.
-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future
Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.
-Kopaka Nuva, MoL
I have but one destiny.
-Takanuva, MoL
Posted Image

#69 Offline PowerMiner

PowerMiner
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 27-January 08
  • 1,111 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 07:24 PM

The Legend of Zelda: Wind WakerPikminMario Strikers ChargedMario Kart 7All 3.0 heroes besides Rocka XL and StringerWitch DoctorKing's CarriageJet Copter Encounter$60~PowerMiner~

#70 Offline ankyfdarkness

ankyfdarkness
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 20-August 08
  • 954 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 07:55 PM

The Lego Emerald Night, a Homestuck hoodie, candy of various sorts, a new wallet, 14 pounds of Bionicle pieces (Yay!!!!!!!!), 80 dollars from my aunts and uncles, various nick-knacks, and Magic the Gathering cards. Just some cool stuff.

silverbladebanner.jpg

#71 Offline Brikman McStudz

Brikman McStudz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 17-January 07
  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 08:52 PM

I got tons of LEGO-related stuff, so I just narrow it down to my favorite: The Grand Emporium and a Pick-A-Brick order I'm using to construct the LEGO Island Information Center.Besides that, I also got:*A new MP3 player with iTunes card*Inheritance (the last book of the Inheritance Cycle, and what a good book it is)*Some epic graphic t-shirts*Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)*Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)*CandyThough not really a Christmas present, I consider the laptop my school gave me last week a good Christmas present as well.=)

#72 Online GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 18-January 03
  • 1,084 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 09:09 PM

a Pick-A-Brick order I'm using to construct the LEGO Island Information Center.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

#73 Offline son of the shadows

son of the shadows
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 11-January 06
  • 649 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:04 PM

A Sony blu-ray/DVD/CD player.A epic travel coffee mug with a hot chocolate mix.A Monster (from myself lol).A flu and a cold (from Murphy's law)... -.-

#74 Offline xon

xon
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 20-August 09
  • 1,825 posts

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 03:01 PM

My main gift was an electric saxophone (It's crazy fun). I also received a heated mattress pad for my bed, though. I also got some cool Bengals's apparel and candy. I was also blessed with two volumes of TinTin, a TinTin novel based off the movie, and an early Herge TinTin comic.My grandfather gave me some cash, too.So a very fun and happy Christmas, but the most fun was celebrating the Incarnation of God.Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

#75 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 6,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 03:51 PM

A chair.Really.

Sounds nice. A good chair is a wonderful thing to have.

Actually, I'm being short sighted. I also recieved a rubber ball, a mirror, a bookmark, and a considerable amount of money. And I do like my chair. It is a rather nice office chair which I am currently sitting in to post. However, I suspect that many BZP members would not likely trade places with me.

15939135659_434eee722d.jpg

#76 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 17-June 10
  • 3,768 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 06:23 PM

What did I get for Christmas? Let me look...
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword[*]a Minute to Win It boardgame-thingy[*]candy[*]a plushie Angry Bird (the black bomb one)[*]a little wind-up elf[*]a super-awesome sports pack (which luckily includes badminton :D)[*]this rocket/dart thing that you throw[*]plastic gun that shoots white spheres (kind of like a Midak Skyblaster)[*]stuff for racquetball[*]this one kit that lets me clean amber off (the fossil amber)[*]an authentic Spinosaurus tooth[*]iTunes gift card[*]Movies (Thor, Captain America, and Rango)[/list]What a long list that was! :P

I've got no strings, to hold me down

To make me fret, and make me frown

I had strings, but now I'm free

There are no strings on me

Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-300x200.jpg

#77 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 09:54 PM

I also got more today:$20 Cash$15 Subway Gift CardCandy. TONS of candy.

saber01_banner.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile  ~ FFXIV Profile

#78 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 09:59 PM

Just used money I received for Christmas (well, okay, some of it was my "happy-fun-time college spending money", but still) to order a hand-carved Irish Flute (Concert D) and a brass penny whistle (also D Major). The flute will take some time to make, but I may well be receiving the whistle within the next week or two.

#79 Offline ~Skip

~Skip
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-October 11
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 10:07 PM

A switchblade with a comb instead of a knife.Best. Present.~Velika

#80 Offline TPN

TPN
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 06-November 07
  • 610 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 11:58 AM

Well, I tend to get a few things for Christmas. Most of it was useful stuff for university (pens, paper, high end backpack for the field trips etc), but I think the best present I got was the I-Pad 2 that I'm posting on now!!!!:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Credit to Death Reaper for the banner

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users