What Did Bzpower Users Get For Christmas?

- JL -

I got...- A super nice printer for my room. :D- The first three seasons of the Big Bang Theory- Some nice clothes- A few books (particularly geeky ones :P)- Nutella. No joke. Heck to the yes. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Eh, might as well list my haul:

• [*]Master Grade Unicorn Gundam HD Color w/ MS Cage[*]Master Grade 00 Gundam Seven Swords/G[*]Master Grade Musha Gundam Mk. II[*]SHFiguarts Wild Tiger[*]SHFiguarts Barnaby Brooks, Jr.[*]LEGO Architecture Seattle Space Needle[*]LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House[*]LEGO Architecture Brandenburg Gate[*]Star Wars Delta Squad Battlepack[*]Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition[*]All of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books[*]A voice-activated digital clock[*]A keychain light[*]Some sort of soda can robot thing[*]Mentos[*]$50 in Barnes & Noble giftcards[*]Cash

It'd say it was a pretty good Christmas.

The Ancestor's Tale by Richard DawkinsThe Selfish Gene by Richard DawkinsThe Magic Of Reality by Richard DawkinsAlamut by Vladimir BartolA Briefer History Of Time by Stephen HawkingOn The Shoulders Of Giants by Stephen HawkingWhat do you care what other people think? by Richard FeynmannThe Varieties Of Scientific Experience by Carl SaganSo many books /)^3^(

I got Ponies!! and Assassins Creed Revelations and Spacemarine! ^^

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Camera (Nikon Coolpix S9100)Psych Season OneProfessor Layton and the Eternal DivaHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger TidesCul de Sac calendarPop-TartsiTunes gift cardNo books this year because I'm so behind on what I've got already. ><We also haven't gotten together with the rest of my family, so there's more gift exchanging in the future.

Edited by Ziko

A FREAKING 4-HOLE DRAGON TOOTH OCARINA!Also, the second series of Hetalia, volumes 2-4 of Black Butler, the second and last volume of My Girlfriend's a Geek, and Book 2 of Chobits....I read too much OT.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

well for christmas i got a scorpio set that fushigi ball thing and two ghost hunters T-shirts.that is about it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Skullcandy headphonesBass pedal (multi effects)Hendrix's Electric Ladyland and Are You Experienced on vinylCream's Disraeli Gears on vinylRolling Stone's Some Girls on vinylCouple of filmsGiftcards for various clothes shops and HMVChocolateaaaaaaaaaaand some money

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

• [*]Super Mario 3D Land[*]Mario Kart 7[*]$170 in cash[*]Lego Calendar[*]Lego Pet Shop[*]A bag of Jolly Ranchers (God I love those things)

-Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

InheritanceA new camcorder.One of the new disk nerf guns. (the Proton IIRC)The Ninjago set with Kai's motorcycleA t-shirt of Sonic the Hedgehog standing in a ring, with the words "Game on!" printed belowA board game, called "Dicecapades"some candyabout $30 in cash$35 in iTunes gift cardsI'm also supposed to be getting something from my godfather, but I don't know what.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika