Son of Makuta - Shattering

Gamma-Ray

Holy this is amazing!!!!!!!!  Nothing more that I can say. It's just awesome.

-Onvermel-

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Stunning work. One of the most inspired builds I've ever seen. This would definitely rank among the best revamps I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Flawless concept and execution, I have to say.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I've said this before on your other topic. This is the best Bionicle creation I have ever seen. You are one of the best builders I have seen in a long time.

The model is flawless. Just amazing.

Well done.

This needs to be on the front page.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Wow this is good, the part that stands out the most to me are those well armoured legs. The head and the flow of the spine are also phenomenal however and the tounge is a nice touch. Overall this build has a good mix of organic and mechanical vibes to it and that makes this a stellar build.

• Upvote 1

I have a Panrahk sitting on a shelf above me as I type this. I look at that, then at this MOC, and I'm just stunned. The head and spine are so well-crafted that I find myself mesmerized at how natural and organic it looks. I absolutely love how it evokes the appearance of the Rahkshi in Mask of Light, but feels like some sort of Rakhshi Kal that's an even more terrifying monster than a garden variety Rahkshi. 

No hyperbole: one of the best builds I've seen this YEAR. Phenomenal work.

• Upvote 1

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Amazing! This takes the coolest design sensibilities from the actual sets, the Mask of Light designs and the BIONICLE: The Game designs and blends them with brand new stylistic choices in a near perfect result. My only minor nitpick is the bley and silver don't blend very well due to forming parts of the same section in a way that's not layered. Even then, that's only a nitpick and a fair limitation as the pieces in question don't exist in a unified color scheme that works here. Great work!

"Their unity will be poisoned.  Their duty will be broken.  Their destiny... I must shatter."

My only gripe is that I wish the other pictures were larger so I could take in more of that glorious design.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )