Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia IV: THE PREQUEL MENACE

Voltex

PREVIOUSLY ON BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA:

A NEW CONFLICT / NINJAGO STRIKES BACK / RETURN OF THE TOA

bioniclexninjago4.jpg

(credit to art in banner goes to TBK, may his presence on BZPower rest in peace)

Turmoil has engulfed BIONICLE MAFIA. The rising threat of the sinister BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA threatens to break through the defenses of the perilous Desolation.

Hoping to resolve the matter with little bloodshed, the MATORAN have enlisted a small village to defend and form a blockade at the Wall.

While those who control the STAFF OF UNLIMITED POWER endlessly debate this alarming chain of events, the evil villain known as HAPORI DUME has secretly dispatched his Cult Leader to the blockade, hoping to settle the conflict to further his own devious plans….

---

RULES

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

5-This game will employ “innocence” lists rather than suspect lists.

ROLES

THE MATORAN

Matoran x9 – Ordinary players who vote on who to execute each day.

Detective x1 – This player investigates one other person each night to determine their role, and cannot be brainwashed by the Cult Leader.

Medic x1 – This player can protect one person each night from both death and the Cult Leader.

BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA

Icarax x1 – Leader of the Makuta sent to the Wall; he decides who to send and who to kill each night. If he dies, Icarax can take two other players down with him.

Gorast x1 – Most bloodthirsty of the Makuta; when sent, she will kill two players instead of one.

Bitil x1 – Thanks to his ability to summon past versions of himself, Bitil is safe from the influence of the Cult Leader.

Krika x1 – When sent to kill, there is a chance that Krika can still end up on the innocent list for that night.

Vamprah x1 – Vamprah leaves no trace; when he is sent, no innocent list will be given.

HAPORI DUME’S CULT

Cult Leader x1 – A very mysterious figure; rumor has it that he is a ninja warrior from another world entirely. Each night, he selects two players to target; one of the players targeted is immediately converted to the Cult, and they become a Cultist allied with the Cult. If the Cult Leader dies, all other players allied with the Cult also perish; luckily, the Cult Leader will survive the first attempt made on their life.

THE OTHER GUY

Pyro x1 – This cherry flavored Ta-Matoran has gone completely insane, and each night, will decide the fates of two chosen victims by the flip of a coin. The unlucky one gets burned alive, or meets some other unfortunate end.

PLAYER LIST

1-Toru the Great Spirit

2-Luroka the Karma Houdini

3-Valendale the Frozen King

4-Onaku the Nonexistent Ghost

5-Pahrak the Roxtus Bohrok

6-RG the Grape Fruit

7-Taka the Missing Artist

8-Xccj the Staff Person

9-ShadowVezon the Imprisoned King - Matoran, BBQed Night 1

10-Smokey the Smoke Monster

11-TL the Jungle Destroyer

12-Trijhak the Magna Master

13-Blade the Blessed Blade

14-Unit the Decimal Point

16-ToaD the Amphibious Toa

17-FF the Fluorescent Flower

18-Vox the Chro Clone

19-Nato the Plot Device

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 6

I'll take spot nothing.

HAH! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU FOOLS! I'm not even IN this game! I'm like a GHOST!!!.... . . . .  .   .   . As in no one's ever actually seen me, and people can't really decide whether I exist or not, with the majority leaning toward me being a figment of their collective imaginations...

I'll be taking full writing credit.

• Upvote 2

Spot 19, if you would be so kind.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd like spot 3.

I'll take spot nothing.

HAH! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU FOOLS! I'm not even IN this game! I'm like a GHOST!!!.... . . . .  .   .   . As in no one's ever actually seen me, and people can't really decide whether I exist or not, with the majority leaning toward me being a figment of their collective imaginations...

I'll be taking full writing credit.

Spot 19, if you would be so kind.

all in

Nato is literally "Plot Device"

I have no objections to this.

This describes me as accurately as "jungle destroyer" describes Timelord. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll take a spot.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

...I'm going to go this entire game without understanding why I'm the "Grape Fruit" aren't I? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

People were asking, so here we go:

G&T Discord

Back in... January, I think, we created a G&T Skype chat; this new Discord is intended to replace that, since Discord is better in just about every way so far.

The Discord has a few channels; one for general discussion and another where we're hoping to arrange a couple game nights each week. Chances are these game nights are going to be Left 4 Dead 2 or Team Fortress 2 MvM most of the time, but I'm sure there are other games we'll play as well.

So anyway, come on and join us!

• Upvote 4