Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia IV: THE PREQUEL MENACE

Voltex

BXNM4: Night One

Voltex and the Medic sat in Voltex’s house, sipping at their tea.

“You know, we really shouldn’t be sipping tea,” the Medic said, breaking the silence that had stretched ever since he first accepted Voltex’s offer of tea. “People might think I’m TimeLord.”

Voltex frowned. “But… you are TimeLord.”

“Oh my gawd, stop it Voltex,” the Medic moaned, wishing that they had hair they could rip out in frustration. “I’m not TimeLord! I mean c’mon man, we’ve been friends for years!”

“I feel like ‘friends’ is a strong term.”

“We’ve known each other for years!”

“All I know is that you’re obsessed with-”

The Medic slammed their fists down on the table, shattering their empty teacup in the process. Voltex fell silent, raising an unimpressed eyebrow. The Medic scowled. “You always do this, Voltex. You’re always rude and you always put things off-”

“Like what?”

“When’s the last time you actually finished a game that you started?”

Voltex smirked. “I’m pretty sure I just played BZP’s Bara-Magna to the finish.”

Ugh, that’s not what I meant and you know it! I mean when’s the last time you hosted a game and finished it?”

At that, Voltex was forced to frown, trying to think of the last game he had hosted to completion. “Well, there’s this one….”

“You haven’t even posted the first scene yet.”

“Right. Well, technically speaking, A Clockwork Dream finished.”

“Yeah, because you gave up. Don’t even try for Bionifight One, you tossed that at Luroka. And if you say BZPGOT Season 2 I will hit you right where it hurts.”

“Huh,” Voltex muttered, scratching his forehead. “Whaddaya know? I haven’t finished a single game in 2017. Ouch. That actually kinda hurts to say. Wow.”

The Medic coughed. “Actually, you did finish a game back in January. But uh, yeah, other than that, you’re terrible.”

Voltex stood, shoving his chair back. It screeched before toppling over and bursting into pieces, but Voltex ignored the racket as his chest swelled, and he filled with D E T E R M-

“STOOOOOOOP!” The Medic had his fingers in his ears, and was shaking his head. “No more! Just go write the scene!”

“Fine,” Voltex said, crossing his arms and pouting. “Who are you protecting, then?”

“Myself.”

Voltex shook his head. “No way, buddy. You’ve been so rude to me. Like, so rude. Not even apologizing for it, either. Just straight up verbal abuse.”

The Medic scoffed. “I would hardly call what I said verbal abuse.”

“Pick someone else.”

“FINE, I pick Blade.”

“Oh.” Voltex slumped. “Bummer. The Makuta were totally sending Vamprah to kill her tonight too. What a rip off. That means only SV is dying.”

“Who the funk is SV?”

[ELSEWHERE]

Valendale stepped up to the podium, and took a moment to gaze over the crowd gathered below him. He saw Matoran, and Makuta, and someone who was probably the leader of a Ninja(go) Death Cult who was also eyeing Vox rather suspiciously, and Voltex, and his personal new hero, the one who was why Valendale had gathered everyone here today.

“My friends and companions, I have gathered you here today for an important announcement,” he began, wiping a tear away from his eye and swallowing thickly. “As you all know, I have long been a somewhat chilly individual. I have always been all about the ice and the snow and the cold, and such fun things as those.”

“Why are we even here?” Toru asked. “I don’t know you. I don’t even care.”

“Hush Toru, no need to be rude,” Luroka said. “This is clearly a coming out speech. We should treat Valendale with respect.”

“Okay, sure, but why does he need to gather the whole town in one place to do it? Now we’re just sitting ducks for the Makuta. And the Pyro. And that guy who is probably the leader of a Ninja(go) Death Cult who keeps eyeing Vox rather suspiciously. Oh, and Voltex too.”

Luroka gasped, affronted. “How dare you! Voltex would never!”

Toru raised an unimpressed eyebrow. “Don’t you two betray each other like, all the time?”

Luroka sniffed. “Please. Ours is a civilized rivalry. Voltex would never stoop so low as to attack me in the middle of a crowd. He would at least have the good grace to poison me in private, or stab me in the back with a large knife during the heat of battle, or capture me for some inane, made-up political reason and feed me to his wolf.”

Toru eyed him suspiciously. “Riiiight. What’s your role, again?”

“Um, villager, obviously,” Luroka said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Didn’t you hear the Detective confirming it right before Valendale started speaking?”

“AHEM, I believe we are all gathered here to listen to me, thank you very much!” Valendale snapped, before taking a deep breath to recover himself. “As I was saying. I have gathered you all here today, because there is something that I feel I must admit to you all. You deserve to know the truth about me.”

“HA, called it!” Luroka yelled.

Toru smacked him.

“The truth is,” Valendale said, taking another deep breath to calm himself, “I’m… actuallyahugefanoffireandheatandsmokeandburningandpleasedontbemadatme!”

A hush fell over the crowd. It was so silent that even the crickets refused to chirp, so quiet was the silence. Until at last Trijhak broke it.

“Uh, what?”

“I said,” Valendale snarled, glaring right at Trijhak, “that I am actually a huge fan of fire and heat and smoke and burning and please don’t be mad at me because of my true beliefs!”

Trijhak shook his head, frowning. “Sorry, I really don’t get it?”

Nato and Vox, both standing to Trijhak’s left, shook their heads disappointedly.

“You see Trijhak, this is why the guy from the Ninja(go) Death Cult didn’t want to convert you,” Vox said, before a look of horror spread across his face. “Oh god, I’ve been converted into the Ninja(go) Death Cult!”

“THE PYRO IS THE ONE TRUE GOD!” Valendale announced, screaming to make himself heard over Vox’s wail of utter despair. “EVERYTHING MUST BURN! HE IS OUR SAVIOUR AND SALVATION! THE PYRO MUST WIN! HE IS GLORY! HE IS WOW! HE IS CHERRY FLAVOURED! PLEASE PYRO, SHOW US YOUR STRENGTH! KILL SV!”

“Ha!” Voltex yelled, pointing at Valendale, his eyes gleaming in triumph. “I knew I wasn’t the only person who called ShadowVezon SV!”

Before the Medic or ShadowVezon could make their thoughts on this issue known, the Pyro had whipped out their flamethrower and unleashed a wave of searing fury onto ShadowVezon, immediately turning him into a pile of ashes.

Valendale clapped his hands together, tears of joy dripping down his face. “It’s beautiful!”

“Too bad Burn isn’t here, we totally could’ve bandwagoned him into an early grave,” ToaD commented.

End Night One.

The Detective found that the following four individuals are definitely not the Pyro, so if you vote for them, you’re officially an idiot and it’ll count towards 15 votes for yourself:

-Valendale

-Luroka

-Toru

-Onaku

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE!

• Upvote 5

I only have a vague idea of what just happened here... Is the medic TimeLord, or does he merely look like TimeLord, or is he really TimeLord but with a memory wipe so that he can't recall his own name...? Valendale has joined with the Ninja, or has he really and he's just trying to fool us because HE is the ninja? And just what exactly does ShadowVezon taste like? Alas, we will never know because a certain Pyro overcooked him. -_-

Anyway, I'll vote for *rolls dice* RG.

:music:

what

seriously what

my RNG told me to vote Blade. 

Also I find it funny how the innocent roles are the first 4 players on this list. =P

Edit: Also side note; I have called him SV at times. So I'm like half guilty or something?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm not going to join a bandwagon because for all I know it's a team effort of the Brotherhood or Cult, and Luroka voting himself could be one of those  things where he tries to fool everyone and use his karma powers.

Therefore, I vote Toru.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

To cast unnecessary suspicion on both myself and Trijhak, I too shall vote Toru. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Therefore, I vote Toru.

To cast unnecessary suspicion on both myself and Trijhak, I too shall vote Toru.

The Detective found that the following four individuals are definitely not the Pyro, so if you vote for them, you’re officially an idiot and it’ll count towards 15 votes for yourself:

-Valendale

-Luroka

-Toru

-Onaku

You're both idiots, apparently.

We know you aren't guilty of being the pyro, but that doesn't mean you're not guilty of something else. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You seem awfully defensive for someone who claims to be innocent. :sly:

• Upvote 2

You're right. I'm not planning anything.

Just encouraging chaos, fostering discontent, and all that fun stuff.

It's Mafia.

Everyone dies. 

• Upvote 3

Oh. My bad. I thought everyone was still operating on the "guilty until proven innocent post-mortem" system. 

• Upvote 3

If Toru and Smoke swapped places we could do another rocket launch

No, we would need someone with 5 votes for it to be authentic.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I've heard about the rocket jokes but don't know what it's from. I think it was before I joined the BZP Community.

The link to Tower of Trepidation is in the discussion topic. Read up until the first lynching; that's the rocket launch.

• Upvote 3

I've heard about the rocket jokes but don't know what it's from. I think it was before I joined the BZP Community.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12850-bionicle-mafia-xiii-tower-of-trepidation/page-11

Not very far down this page.

edit: or Voltex can post before I do. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12850-bionicle-mafia-xiii-tower-of-trepidation/page-11

Not very far down this page.

edit: or Voltex can post before I do. =P

Oh my that's funny.

Voltex can we send blade into space?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 3 weeks later...