Cravix Comics.........updated Text.........

Silver the Hedgehog

Am I really crazy enough to start this again. Yes I am, and I do not do colored text anymore. I do black text, so you should be able to see it now. Intruducing my comics..............poster.pngComics:1. Anniversary of Hordika22s comics2. Ding fries are doneSpecials: Lets get some PGS please people:1.Hordika 22/Chancellor pudding head.2.Chan'e( An inactive member.)PGS FormName: (Your user name or something else)Sprite sheet: (Chimoru, Sonic, Megaman, Pikachu/pokemon, DBZ, even Mario(I usually do not like this one :P) Please tell me what you think. I like to recieve reveiws and thoughts in comments. If you post, I can improve my comics.

Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

Why was my last comment deleted?Anyways, this is random.Edit: I don't recall the contents of the post exactly, but I believe it counted as a generic comment. I'm sorry to say that this post counts as one too. A way to fix this would be to offer suggestions for what you feel could be ways to improve, or comment on something specific that you enjoyed.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

• 1 month later...

Random, but very enjoyable! Could use a little improvement, but your series is succeeding so far! My favorite part had to be the one with Chan'e and the banana! Good work!Here's a few friendly words of advice from a fellow author: Whenever you announce that a new comic(s) is up, please include a link to the new comic(s) to keep the confusion to a small minimum. And there is a line tool in Paint to make a straight line of different thicknesses. I hope these help you in the future!-Sybre

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Why so inspired by Hordika. Also, did you ask him if you could include him? Anyhow, the second comic was downright terrible. All you did was use up 20 panels to say the same thing over and over. Maybe use 5 panels... then make a joke about it? It appears you can't come up with comedy of your own.(Sorry if I'm being harsh!)

not autistic