• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

underwater

Taka Nuvia traditional Gen1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Taka Nuvia

Taka Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 11-October 07
  • 4,418 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 10 2017 - 11:10 AM

watertoa_col_s.jpg

This was originally just a random ballpoint pen sketch. Then I decided to colour it; sadly my scanner does not agree well with the paper (it really does look better IRL :whatsthat: ), plus the drawing is kind of small. Anyway, the character depicted is just a random Toa of Water, no particular backstory or anything here.

Essentially I just felt like drawing some 'classic' Bionicle stuff for once. C:

cyber_girl.jpg

~ Latest art: Rahkshi ~

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,600 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Sep 10 2017 - 01:41 PM

Gorgeous! I really love the action pose, the curvy armor, the rays of light pouring down from the water's surface, and the colors! I do kind of feel like the placement of the left arm is a bit unusual — I understand that the arm is foreshortened, but it's hard to tell that at a glance, and the pose might be easier to read if the forearm were pointed more to the left or to the right. But on the whole this is a very good piece!

#3 Offline Hidron Nuva

Hidron Nuva
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 05-February 08
  • 898 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2017 - 07:11 PM

Very nice! It looks like some kind of concept art for Gali Nuva. The colors and the shading are what I appreciate more about it :)
I like how flowy the position of the character is, she really looks like she's ready to swim away fast. I also like the two color choice for her armor (an electric blue and a more green-ish one).

The mask is interesting, it has elements that make it resemble many known Kanohi.

Sadly, one never knows if something that starts as a doodle will become an actual, "finished" drawing.

hidron_nuva_idea.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users