In need of infos

SilentMoon1808

Heeeey, guys. Long time no see...

Today, I am here because I need some infos about the old, cancelled and infamous game "Bionicle: the Legend of Mata Nui".

I'd like to recreate it in a "RPG" mode, using the engine "Clickteam Fusion 2.5".

But, as I said before, I need infos from the game. All I know is that there are 6/7 levels (including a final battle), masks to gather... Do you guys know something?

Every (even little) help will be useful!

That game was and is one of the most precious pieces in the Bionicle Fandom and I know that my little game will not take the place of that one... But I want to try because I love the 2001 storyline!

I will use the "Rayg 2001 Kit", because is probably the best one for this occasion (I can't find his link anymore :( But lot of credits to him!).

Oh, and I can copy-and-paste the intro to the game with all the ideas. :) Tell me if you would like to see it.

Thanks

Edited by Shadow99

This YouTube channel will give you about everything we know - it has a walkthrough of the first level provided years ago by a fellow who went by DeepBrick. Gives a good idea of what the game would have been like.

Good luck with your game!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

This YouTube channel will give you about everything we know - it has a walkthrough of the first level provided years ago by a fellow who went by DeepBrick. Gives a good idea of what the game would have been like.

Good luck with your game!

Hi, Pereki!

Thank you very much! I will try to follow the game, trying to divide every level in 3 parts or 4.

By the way, great job with your animations! They are perfect.

• Upvote 1