• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Click's 3D Printing Forgery

Featured Kanohi Custom Mask 3DPrint

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 25-May 09
  • 6,092 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 12 2017 - 06:24 PM

Welcome to

Scarabax Forgeries

It's been a while since a BZ-Nuian browsed my wares. Please, come inside and take a look around. Many of our products are brand new, unique designs, but if they don't satisfy you, you can always commission your own to be forged. Here we have some examples of our high quality Kanohi which you can examine by clicking their photos. The link below each leads to the Shapeways store where you can purchase one for yourself. Be sure to check back, as we're always working on new designs!

arkahnathumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dto.jpg angaruthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dsr.jpg komauthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dxg.png

Kanohi Arkahna                            Kanohi Angaru                              Kanohi Komau
     Mask of Tension                           Mask of Splitting                        Mask of Mind Control

calixthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8esl.png hauthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8fyl.png mutthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8fz1.png

Kanohi Calix                                    Kanohi Hau                                                     
  Mask of Fate                              Mask of Shielding                      Mask of Mutation

crastthumbs_by_0nuku-dbn8fos.jpg bwthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8esz.png eltithumb_by_0nuku-dbn8emb.png

Kanohi Crast                              Kanohi Pakoire                             Kanohi Pakari

Mask of Repulsion                        Mask of Imitation                         Mask of Strength 

savitarthumb_by_0nuku-dboq3zy.png alvasathumb_by_0nuku-dboq3za.png daftpunkthumb_by_0nuku-dboq3qg.png

Kanohi Savitar                             Kanohi Alvasa                                 Daft Punk    

Mask of Electricity                         Mask of Dreams                         Glatorian Helmets

Edited by Black Six, Oct 10 2017 - 09:29 PM.

#2 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 21-June 07
  • 4,097 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 19 2017 - 10:41 AM

There is definitely some amazing 3d craftsmanship that's gone into each and every one of these masks. I must commend you on your mastery of 3d sculpting such fantastic masks, both canon and non-canon. Knowing that you've crafted some of them from drawings, I say you're definitely on a level I could only ever dream of. I hope you continue making these.

fjEpIZR.png

#3 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 25-May 09
  • 6,092 posts

Posted Sep 27 2017 - 10:19 AM

There is definitely some amazing 3d craftsmanship that's gone into each and every one of these masks. I must commend you on your mastery of 3d sculpting such fantastic masks, both canon and non-canon. Knowing that you've crafted some of them from drawings, I say you're definitely on a level I could only ever dream of. I hope you continue making these.

Oh, I will. I just got three new masks up. :)

#4 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 22-December 04
  • 3,342 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2017 - 12:55 AM

And just like that you've become one of my first shapeways purchases. Amazing work!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#5 Offline Toa Imrukii

Toa Imrukii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 01-March 14
  • 1,974 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2017 - 05:05 AM

Congrats on the Feature!

(Also, sorry for not being as active with my own 3D works, I fell into a state of depression and life just got in the way for the time. I hope to pick up my own work soon enough. Thank you for the tecnical help you've so far provided.)

Quote"Love has no fear, and no vengeance."  |  :t: :m_o: :a:     :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i:  | mEaHKlH.png Andekas

pure_muscle.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A BIONICLE G1 Continuation and Video Game Project (ARTIST AND CONCEPTUALIST) | I am an ENFP, that is my Personality. Check Out Makuta Teridax: Reaper of Darkness | Check out my Taknuva Stars MOC |

#6 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Avid Reader, Sporadic Writer

• 19-December 08
  • 469 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2017 - 11:24 AM

Wow, these are nice. I like the mix of existing masks, canon masks with no canon appearance, and crossovers with other stuff (that Savitar mask in particular fits the Bionicle style really well).

I'm planning on making a Shapeways order pretty soon, and I just might have to add some of these to it...

#7 Offline Ptah

Ptah
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 09-December 02
  • 683 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2017 - 08:28 PM

Well done!  All of these look beautiful. 

A thought for a future project:  crafting an Autobot and a Decepticon mask (the symbols in mask form). You can attract the Transformer fans as well. 

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"
"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

#8 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 01-June 04
  • 3,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 05:42 AM

They all look pretty cool. Especially the Daft Punk helmets! And the Hau redesign. Would it be possible to model the masks from the movies?

~ CHTrilogy

#9 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 25-May 09
  • 6,092 posts

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 11:10 AM

Oh wow, a feature! Thanks everyone, I've got plenty more masks in store!

And I thought I'd take this opportunity to mention that the incredible Modalt Masks and I will soon be teaming up to provide you with not only the best custom masks, but also the best painting in the business! Be sure to follow them or me to get the latest updates on when exactly that will take place.

I'm planning on making a Shapeways order pretty soon, and I just might have to add some of these to it...

And just like that you've become one of my first shapeways purchases. Amazing work!

Awesome, thanks so much guys! Every order helps me so much.

A thought for a future project:  crafting an Autobot and a Decepticon mask (the symbols in mask form). You can attract the Transformer fans as well.

Would it be possible to model the masks from the movies?

I do take commissions if you guys really are interested in seeing these. I do know however that Takanuva and Teridax have their masks on Shapeways already.

#10 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-September 06
  • 233 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 12:07 PM

You should try to make a Mask of Ultimate Power based on the images of the G2 Makuta titan builds, since the original guy who said he was going to seems to have dropped the ball on that.

#11 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 25-May 09
  • 6,092 posts

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 03:06 PM

You should try to make a Mask of Ultimate Power based on the images of the G2 Makuta titan builds, since the original guy who said he was going to seems to have dropped the ball on that.

My friend, it's been done. Many times.

#12 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-September 06
  • 233 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 13 2017 - 12:28 AM

My friend, it's been done. Many times.
None of those resemble the one seen in the pictures I’m talking about to the degree that I’m talking about.

#13 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 25-May 09
  • 6,092 posts

Posted Oct 13 2017 - 02:15 PM

I'm not sure what you're looking for then, because at least those made by Cyber Hand are done pretty exactly to the photos we were given.

#14 Offline Brappy Hour

Brappy Hour
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 21-January 05
  • 3,651 posts

Posted Oct 17 2017 - 11:51 PM

I'm curious to ask. 

Would you be willing to give Stuart Sayger's masks a try? By that, I mean the various masks he drew for the Matoran and other characters for the comic he drew.

rawrrrr2.png

Credit Goes To The Geckonator For My Signature

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users