Click's 3D Printing Forgery

Click

Welcome to

Scarabax Forgeries

It's been a while since a BZ-Nuian browsed my wares. Please, come inside and take a look around. Many of our products are brand new, unique designs, but if they don't satisfy you, you can always commission your own to be forged. Here we have some examples of our high quality Kanohi which you can examine by clicking their photos. The link below each leads to the Shapeways store where you can purchase one for yourself. Be sure to check back, as we're always working on new designs!

arkahnathumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dto.jpg angaruthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dsr.jpg komauthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8dxg.png

Kanohi Arkahna                            Kanohi Angaru                              Kanohi Komau
     Mask of Tension                           Mask of Splitting                        Mask of Mind Control

calixthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8esl.png hauthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8fyl.png mutthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8fz1.png

Kanohi Calix                                    Kanohi Hau                                                     
  Mask of Fate                              Mask of Shielding                      Mask of Mutation

crastthumbs_by_0nuku-dbn8fos.jpg bwthumb_by_0nuku-dbn8esz.png eltithumb_by_0nuku-dbn8emb.png

Kanohi Crast                              Kanohi Pakoire                             Kanohi Pakari

Mask of Repulsion                        Mask of Imitation                         Mask of Strength 

savitarthumb_by_0nuku-dboq3zy.png alvasathumb_by_0nuku-dboq3za.png daftpunkthumb_by_0nuku-dboq3qg.png

Kanohi Savitar                             Kanohi Alvasa                                 Daft Punk    

Mask of Electricity                         Mask of Dreams                         Glatorian Helmets

kihorethumb_by_0nuku-dbrkyiu.png goldmiruthumb_by_0nuku-dbrkyih.png axethumb_by_0nuku-dbrkxwe.png

Kanohi Kihore                                 Kanohi Miru                                Double-Bladed

Mask of Avarice                          Mask of Levitation                                Lewa Axe   

swordthumb_by_0nuku-dc1ve77.png kalithumb_by_0nuku-dc1ve6g.png mocthumb_by_0nuku-dc1ve6w.png

Aegir                                                                                        (Unavailable)

Blade                                    Mask of Binding                         Mask of Creation

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 17

There is definitely some amazing 3d craftsmanship that's gone into each and every one of these masks. I must commend you on your mastery of 3d sculpting such fantastic masks, both canon and non-canon. Knowing that you've crafted some of them from drawings, I say you're definitely on a level I could only ever dream of. I hope you continue making these.

There is definitely some amazing 3d craftsmanship that's gone into each and every one of these masks. I must commend you on your mastery of 3d sculpting such fantastic masks, both canon and non-canon. Knowing that you've crafted some of them from drawings, I say you're definitely on a level I could only ever dream of. I hope you continue making these.

Oh, I will. I just got three new masks up. :)

• 2 weeks later...

And just like that you've become one of my first shapeways purchases. Amazing work!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Congrats on the Feature!

(Also, sorry for not being as active with my own 3D works, I fell into a state of depression and life just got in the way for the time. I hope to pick up my own work soon enough. Thank you for the tecnical help you've so far provided.)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Wow, these are nice. I like the mix of existing masks, canon masks with no canon appearance, and crossovers with other stuff (that Savitar mask in particular fits the Bionicle style really well).

I'm planning on making a Shapeways order pretty soon, and I just might have to add some of these to it...

sigbanner.gif

Well done!  All of these look beautiful. 

A thought for a future project:  crafting an Autobot and a Decepticon mask (the symbols in mask form). You can attract the Transformer fans as well. 

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Oh wow, a feature! Thanks everyone, I've got plenty more masks in store!

And I thought I'd take this opportunity to mention that the incredible Modalt Masks and I will soon be teaming up to provide you with not only the best custom masks, but also the best painting in the business! Be sure to follow them or me to get the latest updates on when exactly that will take place.

I'm planning on making a Shapeways order pretty soon, and I just might have to add some of these to it...

And just like that you've become one of my first shapeways purchases. Amazing work!

Awesome, thanks so much guys! Every order helps me so much.

A thought for a future project:  crafting an Autobot and a Decepticon mask (the symbols in mask form). You can attract the Transformer fans as well.

Would it be possible to model the masks from the movies?

I do take commissions if you guys really are interested in seeing these. I do know however that Takanuva and Teridax have their masks on Shapeways already.

You should try to make a Mask of Ultimate Power based on the images of the G2 Makuta titan builds, since the original guy who said he was going to seems to have dropped the ball on that.

You should try to make a Mask of Ultimate Power based on the images of the G2 Makuta titan builds, since the original guy who said he was going to seems to have dropped the ball on that.

My friend, it's been done. Many times.

• Upvote 1

My friend, it's been done. Many times.

None of those resemble the one seen in the pictures I’m talking about to the degree that I’m talking about.

Would you be willing to give Stuart Sayger's masks a try? By that, I mean the various masks he drew for the Matoran and other characters for the comic he drew.

Several of these have been made already, primarily by "Masks for All," but there are also Masks of Sensory Aptitude, Rebounding, and Conjuring by others. I've done a bit of work on Undeath and Incomprehension in the past, but neither of them are ready to print. I do intend to give Conjuring a try sometime as well. If there's any particular ones you need that are missing from that list, you could commission me. ;)

Would you be willing to give Stuart Sayger's masks a try? By that, I mean the various masks he drew for the Matoran and other characters for the comic he drew.

Several of these have been made already, primarily by "Masks for All," but there are also Masks of Sensory Aptitude, Rebounding, and Conjuring by others. I've done a bit of work on Undeath and Incomprehension in the past, but neither of them are ready to print. I do intend to give Conjuring a try sometime as well. If there's any particular ones you need that are missing from that list, you could commission me. ;)

I'll pass, but I have other ideas. 

Perhaps you'd like to take a swing at doing variants of Rahkshi spines, as well as different colors of the heads and Kraata shell. I'm sure MOCers would appreciate you for it. 

rawrrrr2.png

I'm sure they would, as I've seen a lot of projects done to recreate all 42 Rahkshi (plus Cezium and his dang teal prototypes), and as a Corpus Rahkshi player myself I would like to see them. However, I really can't take suggestions. Not only is my time occupied with other commissions that I'm actually getting paid for, but I have my own designs I'd like to create, and you would not believe how many people ask me for similar things. As a fellow artist once said, "A commission is you paying me to do what you want rather than what I want." So I'm afraid if you want to see those, you'd have to commission me or another modeler. 

• Upvote 1

If I may ask, do you use Tolkien's Matoran Dictionary for the names of your own original masks? I'm just curious because I would.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

If I may ask, do you use Tolkien's Matoran Dictionary for the names of your own original masks? I'm just curious because I would.

Though I am a huge fan of the Matoran Dictionary, none of these names actually came from there. Most were from the commissioner, and the ones I made were predating my discovery of the Matoran Dictionary. I should run them through it though. :D

Also, three new designs guys, including the Kihore that I'm extremely proud of and a new weapon design!

EDIT: Well look what you made me do.

Edited by Click

I'm sure they would, as I've seen a lot of projects done to recreate all 42 Rahkshi (plus Cezium and his dang teal prototypes), and as a Corpus Rahkshi player myself I would like to see them. However, I really can't take suggestions. Not only is my time occupied with other commissions that I'm actually getting paid for, but I have my own designs I'd like to create, and you would not believe how many people ask me for similar things. As a fellow artist once said, "A commission is you paying me to do what you want rather than what I want." So I'm afraid if you want to see those, you'd have to commission me or another modeler.

I would never tell an artist what to make, and I've conmissiond many an artist before.

Only asking questions that the answers may help others in the future.

rawrrrr2.png

I would never tell an artist what to make, and I've conmissiond many an artist before.

Only asking questions that the answers may help others in the future.

Okay, sorry. I just get a lot of "I don't have money, but I still really, really want you to make this for me!" and it does get kind of grating. I did share your suggestion with a few of my modeling friends though, so maybe it will happen sometime. :)

Anyone got pictures of a mask they ordered being worn by a figure?

It just so happens I do. You'll find most of my designs in there, but there's also some others I recommend, like LordSaga's Mask of Mutation, MaskJacker's Pakoire, sethghost12's Alvasa (not on a figure, unfortunately), LegoMetal's Savitar, and NewDrewBuilder's Hau. I think that covers all the masks that I've seen printed so far.

(Which also reminds me... kinda still have your designs in my files... whoops)

Hmmmm....  a mask of mutation sounds like it would be ideal for Mutran. And that mask of Avarice is AMAZING. Perfect for some giant titan.

I'm currently working on revamps of the 2008 Toa and Makuta, and one of the big challenges is the Mistika. With Tahu, I'm wondering if it'd be better to use his 08 mask or this shapeways one. I'm also wondering if it'd be better to dye the dark red pieces bright red, or dye the custom mask dark red.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

The Mask of Mutation was actually Miserix's mask, because it would be too obvious to make it Mutran's. Seriously, that's the actual reason.

I actually just put together a Tahu revamp that made use of the '16 mask and bright red, but that's just my preference.

• 1 month later...

Out of curiosity, how hard would it be to modify your Miru model to have gaps in the forehead, like this picture?  http://biosector01.com/wiki/File:Damek_MNOLG.png

I'm just asking because it seems like it'd be easy to turn it into a MNOG-style Miru... but then again I know nothing about 3D models or 3D printing.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Not too difficult, I think. It would just take a little bit of lining up the vertices again after I had moved them around to provide enough material there. I never thought of those as holes though, just... paint, I guess.

• 1 month later...

Well guys, it's about time to update the shop with some of my latest creations, and there's some good ones. Another commission for Llortor first, Yotun's Aegir blade. Second, possibly the most recognizable mask on Deviantart, Toa Kalikiki's Mask of Binding. And last of all, the big one, the G1 Mask of Creation itself, taking some cues from the G2 version. Unfortunately it's not quite available on Shapeways yet, but it will be, and I'll let you guys know when that will be. Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know if you want a mask for yourself!

Little plug for my friend, but for Brappy the 42 Rahkshi spines have now been created by my good friend vahki6. Be sure to check those out!

Edited by Click