New LEGO Dimensions Packs Now Available

Hapori Tohu

Earlier this week, the latest wave of expansion packs for LEGO Dimensions hit store shelves. You can now add characters from Teen Titans Go!, The Powerpuff Girls, and Beetlejuice to the game as well as play new levels and explore new worlds based on the popular franchises. To check out the launch trailer and read the full press release, continue on!

View the full article

I'm looking forward to get the Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls packs to most because I like these shows, even though that they are too silly, as opposed to the original shows. Anyway, I'm going to get all of them to complete my collection, along with Wave 8 packs.

Anyway, I wonder if there will be any more packs in the future? The end credits say that there is going to be a Wave 10, but no one confirmed. Maybe the makers of the game are confused because there is the "7.5" Wave? Well, I hope so because I heard rumors about a Lord Vortech pack coming.

Anyway, there seems to be fewer packs in Year 2 than Year 1 for some reason. Maybe Lego Dimensions is failing by sales? Well, I want a Year 3 because there is a list of franchise that I would like Lego Dimensions to include:

1. Marvel (TT Games makes those)

2. Star Wars (TT Games makes those)

3. Indiana Jones (TT Games made those)

4. Bionicle

5. Hero Factory

6. Nexo Knights

7. Steven Universe

8. Pixar movies worked with Disney

9. Shrek

10. Angry Birds

11. Hotel Transylvania

12. Ice Age movies in 2002-2016

13. Dexter's Laboratory

14. Other Cartoon Network shows (Mainly OK K.O., The Secret Saturdays, Samurai Jack, Regular Show, and Codename: Kids Next Door)

15. How to Train Your Dragon movies

16. Xialon Showdown

17. Madagascar

18. Kung Fu Panda

19. Captain Underpants (I loved the movie)

20. Classic Disney movies and Kingdom Hearts (You could combine them, though)

21. Mixels

22. Disney Channel and Disney XD TV shows (Mainly Kim Possible, American Dragon, Phineas & Ferb)

23. Ben 10 (Lego made sets for it)

24. The Hobbit movies in 2012-2014

There are other franchises in mind, which I'm not sure, but I would like Lego Dimensions to include:

1. Nickelodeon shows (mainly SpongeBob SquarePants (Lego made sets for it), Avatar: The Last Airbender (Lego made sets for it), The Legend of Korra, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and Planet Sheen, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Barnyard, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Bunsen is a Beast, Breadwinners, Henry Danger, and The Thundermans)

2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Lego made sets for it)

3. Transformers (It needs to get out often now)

4. Despicable Me

I know that's a lot, but if Lego Dimensions continues successfully, it could have Years 3-4-5.

Yeah, that's about it. :)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Anyway, I wonder if there will be any more packs in the future? The end credits say that there is going to be a Wave 10, but no one confirmed. Maybe the makers of the game are confused because there is the "7.5" Wave? Well, I hope so because I heard rumors about a Lord Vortech pack coming.

Most of the other sites seem to be claiming that this will be the last wave based on some leaked content, but then again these are sites that have generally dismissed Dimensions as a real theme, so it some cases I bet it's more like "We were right, this is terrible and now it's ending!" For all their hype, there still hasn't been an official confirmation... but given the lack of info on future releases and the crazy sales the packs keep getting put on, and the fact that these kinds of games are going out of style... it doesn't bode well for Dimensions, methinks.

That said, a Vortech pack would be awesome. From this wave, only the teen titans interest me, and even then not by a lot.

:music:

It does seem like the whole "buy figurines so you can play characters in a game" thing is on it's way out.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge