BrickHeadz: Team RWBY

16N1K4

Well my hype for Volume 5 has officially gone through the roof.

What can I say?  These are sweet!  I love how you did Ruby - the scythe is cleverly built, and so is how you used those ribbed-texture bricks for her coat.  I think she's my favorite out of the whole group.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I forgot I even shared this on here. I'm honored to have a feature piece on my humble builds!

Well my hype for Volume 5 has officially gone through the roof.

What can I say?  These are sweet!  I love how you did Ruby - the scythe is cleverly built, and so is how you used those ribbed-texture bricks for her coat.  I think she's my favorite out of the whole group.

Thank you very much, and I, too, share the hype for Vol. 5.

These all look pretty nice. I do wish Blakes dress had less studs on it but otherwise I have nothing to complain about. Great job!

Thanks! I'll see what I can do about smoothing out Blake's torso. 

these are really great! my only criticism is that Ruby has black hair with red tips, not brown hair. a few red accents around her skirt would go a long way as well!

Huh. I always saw Ruby's hair as dark brown until you mentioned it and I took a second look. Well, in any case, I intended to use a darker shade of brown for her hair, but I didn't have a lot of pieces in that color. I appreciate the advice!

• Upvote 1

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog