This is a medieval-tech-based island of about under 1200 people

Surely, we don't have prisons, we have dungeons

- :burnmad:

po-koro has prisons.

I'd say we have huts that double as jail cells, not a huge prison. I mean our morgue is little more than a hole in the ground where corpses are likely to rot slower.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why is it my characters never get final words?

"I'm sorry my love. I hope you find someone better than me."

Good episode none the lest.

What I said as my 'final words' were actually OOC, I should have just died after drinking that stuff. But whatev's man.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

SPECIAL VARIABLES

A hurricane has swept in from the ocean, battering the surface of Mata Nui with savage winds and unrelenting rain. 

Ta-Koro - The sturdy walls of Ta-Koro withstood the might of the hurricane, leaving the village unaffected.

Ga-Koro - Familiar with the perils of the sea, the people of Ga-Koro recognised the signs, and took precautions before the hurricane arrived. Aside from some unavoidable minor damages, Ga-Koro emerged largely unscathed. 

Po-Koro - In Po-Koro, the searing winds caused a statue outside the village to topple, collapsing a section of the defensive wall near the village gates. Mericfully, no one was seriously injured.

Onu-Koro - Protected by their subterranean surrounds, Onu-Koro survived the storm unharmed. 

Ko-Koro - After working tirelessly to clear the mountain passes near their home, the workers from Ko-Koro found their progress stymied when the wind dislodged more snow, once again hampering land travel in and out of Ko-Wahi. 

Le-Koro - Although they were further away from the hurricane, the people of New Le-Koro didn't escape its wrath entirely. Powerful waves wracked the beaches of the Kumu Islets, sinking several of the settlement's rafts, and leaving a dozen Matoran missing, presumed dead.  

EPISODE 6 Begins Now!

(If you're waiting on a post from me, please bump your PMs)

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have a feeling every natural disaster imaginable will hit this island before the game is over. :P

I've still got 'volcanic eruption' and 'freak meteor shower' on my list, among other things. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

For a tyrannical play-through: In the case of a meteor shower, I would make a cult and go from there.

daffy-duck.jpg

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

For a tyrannical play-through: In the case of a meteor shower, I would make a cult and go from there.

daffy-duck.jpg

Basically what you did in BZPBM.

Believe it or not, that was just a happy accident. Gave Pulse a list of ideas to take or leave or edit, among them being Grunkhar, and he decided to make it a newfound phenomenon and me being it's founder. i just rolled with it. I even gave a warning, saying making the head of the military a prophet wasn't the smartest thing to do, but nothing was done about it so I went along with that too.

Glad he did too, gave the game a deeper, more epic feel.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

daffy-duck.jpg

Basically what you did in BZPBM.

Believe it or not, that was just a happy accident. Gave Pulse a list of ideas to take or leave or edit, among them being Grunkhar, and he decided to make it a newfound phenomenon and me being it's founder. i just rolled with it. I even gave a warning, saying making the head of the military a prophet wasn't the smartest thing to do, but nothing was done about it so I went along with that too.

Glad he did too, gave the game a deeper, more epic feel.

Also gave you the chance to backstab me and steal power from me. But OOC I respect such a clever underhanded move well done, IC TL and his raiders are coming for you the second you slip up.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Two questions: how do you stop a village from sinking, and how do you recover from being forced to drink lava?

When I first saw this I thought I was in my Mafia game.

Also what in Mata Nui is happing to Mata Nui?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Two questions: how do you stop a village from sinking, and how do you recover from being forced to drink lava?

Reminds me of Roman Emperor Valerian, who was captured by the Sassan Persians (the first P.O.W. emperor) and after living some time in captivity and degraded (his captured men treated well though), Valerian offered the Sassanid Shahanshah Shapur the Great a huge ransom for his release, and in response Shapur had Valerian forcefully drink molten gold, then had his corpse flayed and skinned and tanned and stuffed and hung by nails on one of the gatehouses of Ctesiphon. If memory serves me right, Emperor Julian of the Constantinian dynasty saw the stuffed horror still there a century later when he was before the walls of Ctesiphon.

"Do you know what has happened to the Immortal Valerian?...They have him on show in Persia, stuffed."

And to answer the first question with a question , how do you stop a river from overflowing, aside from building walls to keep it in?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'd just like to apologise for the lack of activity from me lately. I've been having some internet troubles, which has meant I haven't been replying to PMs as regularly as usual. Hopefully this issue will be resolved within the next day or two, and I can get back to reply more frequently. 

In the meantime, I'll extend this episode by a few more days, to make up for these delays. 

• Upvote 2

Alright, I think I'll be calling an end to the Episode here. Once again, I'm sorry that I haven't been as quick to respond to PMs this time around. I'll try to pick up the slack during the next Episode, now that most of my Real Life issues are out of the way.

• Upvote 2