As the Diplomat of Ta-Koro and looking for ways to enrich Ta-Koro's culture, I have decided that we are going to start sacrificing unsavoury people to the Mangai Volcano.

Funny you mentioned enriching culture.

I have plans of turning part of Ko-Koro army into a part time marching band.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

No reason to make a marching band unless you plan on outright conquering the whole island in a calculated Prussian style. After what happened last time concerning something involving Prussian ideas (Hyethut and enlightened despotism) I am surprised you want to do anything with them. :lol:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

No reason to make a marching band unless you plan on outright conquering the whole island in a calculated Prussian style. After what happened last time concerning something involving Prussian ideas (Hyethut and enlightened despotism) I am surprised you want to do anything with them. :lol:

Did somebody say
themed music?
  • Upvote 1

Did somebody say
themed music?

That's a fun piece and all, but...Mr. Hazo's piece is literally called Arabesque? It's kind of inspired by some of his family heritage being from, well, the middle East. =P (Source: http://windliterature.org/2017/02/03/arabesque-by-samuel-r-hazo/ )

The term Arabesque comes from French from very old Italian. Not sure where your Prussian connection is, TL...

What is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: Ohey, I forgot about how I got to hear the Alabama premiere of that work when I went to the all-state band concert in 2014. That was nice to hear, especially knowing some people high up in some of the HS bands and getting to hear them. =p

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Did somebody say
themed music?

That's a fun piece and all, but...Mr. Hazo's piece is literally called Arabesque? It's kind of inspired by some of his family heritage being from, well, the middle East. =P (Source: http://windliterature.org/2017/02/03/arabesque-by-samuel-r-hazo/ )

The term Arabesque comes from French from very old Italian. Not sure where your Prussian connection is, TL...

Edit: Ohey, I forgot about how I got to hear the Alabama premiere of that work when I went to the all-state band concert in 2014. That was nice to hear, especially knowing some people high up in some of the HS bands and getting to hear them. =p

Yeah I don't get the purpose of the listed song either. Was thinking more along the lines of this.

If you heard that on an old battlefield, you knew you were screwed. I should know, I conquered the world to that tune in Empire: Total War.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Did somebody say
themed music?

That's a fun piece and all, but...Mr. Hazo's piece is literally called Arabesque? It's kind of inspired by some of his family heritage being from, well, the middle East. =P (Source: http://windliterature.org/2017/02/03/arabesque-by-samuel-r-hazo/ )

I saw a marching show where they used Persian themed props and they split the band up so when they where marching it looked as if they where fighting a war. It looked so cool.

Also I just really like that piece.

Edit:

They played a more formal European march can't remember the name of it. Then the whole band played this piece as the fighting the war music.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

Did somebody say
themed music?

I saw a marching show where they used Persian themed props and they split the band up so when they where marching it looked as if they where fighting a war. It looked so cool.

Edit:

They played a more formal European march can't remember the name of it. Then the whole band played this piece as the fighting the war music.

I get it a bit more now, thanks; I wish I could see something like that.

But a part of me thinks you are also confusing Persian with Prussian, which despite having slightly similar names and coming from the same group of people an eon ago (Aryans, aka Indo-Europeans) they now couldn't be more different. ...I just had an idea, a fictional fantasy history that could tie the names Persian and Prussian together, in a R.E.Howard fashion!

(This is here as a "just in case you did not know": Persia in the present day as Iran takes their border from the heartland of the Sassanian Empire, which they threw out old conventions and merged provinces into one as Eranshar, which the word Iran comes from; Prussia was a militaristic German state that rose to form the German Empire. It became the heartland of the German Empire but no longer exists thanks to Soviet massacres and dissolving by Allied powers following WWII).

EDIT:

I made a thing

Behold

luxS5Mb.png

What's with the rock? :lol:

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Did somebody say
themed music?

Edit:

But a part of me thinks you are also confusing Persian with Prussian,

Well looks like my stupidity is showing.

I ment Prussian.

I thought that March you posted earlier felt to European to be a Prussian march.

Thank you for that clarification.

Did somebody say
themed music?

Edit:

I ment Prussian.

I thought that March you posted earlier felt to European to be a Prussian march.

Prussia = European though. =P Specifically central, became Germany.

Persia = Middle eastern. Became Iran.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I still like that piece of music even if I can't identify countries right after I get the clarification.

=p

yeet.

It's good though.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I still like that piece of music even if I can't identify countries right after I get the clarification.

=p

yeet.

It's good though.

You listen to any of Robert Sheldon's pieces they are just amazing. He truly is one of my favorite composers.
  • Upvote 1

You can't really get more European than Prussia, and I love how you mean Persian but keep saying Prussian. Its hilarious. :lol:

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

You can't really get more European than Prussia, and I love how you mean Persian but keep saying Prussian. Its hilarious. :lol:

I'm glade my confusion gives you joy.

:P

In the pursuit of easing your confusion, I wrote out a post briefly describing why Prussia and Russia have similar names, but that is both pretty off-topic and has some sensitive history. I can PM it if you want. *shrug*

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Did somebody say
themed music?

Edit:

I ment Prussian.

Prussia = European though. =P Specifically central, became Germany.

Persia = Middle eastern. Became Iran.

I'm glade my confusion gives you joy.

:P

In the pursuit of easing your confusion, I wrote out a post briefly describing why Prussia and Russia have similar names, but that is both pretty off-topic and has some sensitive history. I can PM it if you want. *shrug*
That's okay RG already summed it up for me.

But if you want help in a PM. Mahri Nui still has some kinks to work out namely factions. We never really agreed on one set system.

• Upvote 1

I think the time has once again come for me to call an end to the episode. I've still got a bunch of unread PMs waiting in my inbox that I'll probably respond to before I start writing the episode. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So ends another chapter in this constant downward spiral into oblivion. 

One filled with more confusion, plot twists, and general insanity than the last one.

So ends another chapter in this constant downward spiral into oblivion.

s1sbr0so0ggy.png

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I feel like I ought to give you guys a quick update, since this is taking longer than the previous episodes.

I'm about halfway through editing together Episode 3, but I'm going to be busy for most of tomorrow, so it may still be another few days before the episode will be ready for posting. 

Sorry about the delay. 

• Upvote 5

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nearly every single player is plotting against someone. "We Are All Doomed" is correct.

• Upvote 1

I suppose the state of Ga-Koro is leaving Fractly with a... sinking feeling. 

• Upvote 2

I suppose the state of Ga-Koro is leaving Fractyl with a... sinking feeling.

Booooo Edited by Scrubbish