Don't give me ideas Burnmad. The element of surprise is key in battle, and I can assure no one would be prepared mentally for dancing Kohrak.

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Don't give me ideas Burnmad. The element of surprise is key in battle, and I can assure no one would be prepared mentally for dancing Kohrak.

I'll get the band.

Chad! Bring them in.

Band plays

Good, the kohrak need snacks as synchronized dancing takes alot of energy

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Despite the previous page of insults, Fractyl is going to try and be nice to everyone this episode. Please be nice to the poor girl, everyone hates her even though it was the previous leadership who did the poisoning.

now look who's lying

i might be from ta-koro but it's your pants on fire now

• Upvote 3

Despite the previous page of insults, Fractyl is going to try and be nice to everyone this episode. Please be nice to the poor girl, everyone hates her even though it was the previous leadership who did the poisoning.

now look who's lying

that's kinda hot.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

now look who's lying

Nope. Try again, my queen.

REDACTED

Edited by Fractyl

We already knew that from the opening post's "recent changes in government" (or something to that effect) line about Ga-Koro

In any case, can we not post screenshots? It's not quite as bad as in Mafia, but it still strikes me as being in poor taste.

luxS5Mb.png

You know, maybe Ta-Koro and Po-Koro can reconcile their differences by utterly destroying Ga-Koro. 

Get your blasphemous tongue out of here!

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I am being reminded of medieval policies of rooting out heresies before they become a threat to power (peacefully to the majority and harshly to leaders and fanatics; save Cathars).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

What's with all of this resentment from everyone towards Ga-Koro? 

When Episode 4 goes up, you lot are going to have to find somewhere else to direct your vindication. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Proclaims Ko-koro as the next suitable target for hate.

Also just saying, Po-koro hated Ga-koro before it was cool and hip.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I should note I am seriously considering the dancing Kohrak tactic. Like I have high enough perception... I could teach them. But it would probably be dancing more akin to the film Grease... 

And you think I'm kidding, but it's possible, especially with the Kohrak-Va.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Honey if I control the Bohrok can I have my band?

If you can somehow control the Bohrok and conquer everyone, you can use the Bohrok themselves for the band.

Honey, when did we ever have sanity?

Are you kidding me right now?

Considering all the crazy nonsense that's been going down for three episodes now, we're the sanest crew in the game by comparison.

Honey, when did we ever have sanity?

Are you kidding me right now?

Considering all the crazy nonsense that's been going down for three episodes now, we're the sanest crew in the game by comparison.

That maybe true but we are no where near sane on a normal scale.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/