wich mask would you wear?

Umarakthefan

Kualsi for me, because I could teleport where-ever within sight.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The Olmak all the way! Traveling to different dimensions, I'd travel to the BIONICLE universe, and then spend a few months collecting the rest of the masks, create my own Suva and then can switch masks whenever I want. Also creating portals to move my enemies where I want them to go? EPIC!

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

In terms of aesthetics alone, I've got to love the original Kanohi Kaukau most of all; but based on powers, hm...

The Kualsi holds appeal, but it's line-of-sight limitation is the main put-off; my main interest in a teleportation Kanohi would be to make my long-distance relationship a lot easier, and there's no way that one would be able to get me all the way across the ocean. Ruling out that, then...

I think a Kiril would be a pretty good one to have, actually. The ability to repair damage to inanimate objects when they get broken, how useful would that be? Think I'll run with that one as my choice.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Well, I would go with the Masks of Shielding (I like force fields), Strength (I like being super-strong), Speed (I like being super-fast), Water-Breathing (I would like to swim deep underwater), Levitation (I like floating), X-Ray Vision (I wanna see what's inside of stuff, including birthday presents. I said birthday present because yesterday because my birthday. Lol.), Translation (I wanna understand what certain things are talking about), Concealment (I like being sneaky), Mind Control (I don't like when people are having negative feelings), Flight (I like flying, too), Stealth (I like being sneaky, too), Telepathy (I wanna see what's going on in people's minds), Telekinesis (I like moving stuff with my mind without touching them), and Teleportation (I would like to go anywhere without using my feet).:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

For looks alone, the Kakama would definitely be the winner for me (no surprise there), and while the power would still be neat, I'd also consider a Kiril or Matatu for practical reasons.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

A Kadin. I've got a pretty good sense of direction, so I don't think I'd have too many problems flying anywhere.

If I'm allowed something a little more OP, an Olmak. I just want something that would help me travel.

The Kualsi holds appeal, but it's line-of-sight limitation is the main put-off; my main interest in a teleportation Kanohi would be to make my long-distance relationship a lot easier, and there's no way that one would be able to get me all the way across the ocean. Ruling out that, then...

You know, you could solve that limitation by choosing the Olmak. That way you could easily cross the ocean in a matter of seconds.

You know, you could solve that limitation by choosing the Olmak. That way you could easily cross the ocean in a matter of seconds.

Unless I got completely lost in multiple alternate dimensions with it, like Takanuva did xD But yeah, you make a good point; I'll probably chose that one instead, then. Thanks ^^

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Unless I got completely lost in multiple alternate dimensions with it, like Takanuva did xD But yeah, you make a good point; I'll probably chose that one instead, then. Thanks ^^

That shouldn't be a problem, since Brutaka had great control over where he sent the portals to, it was just when the mask was damaged by the pit he started having trouble. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

*looks at topic*

*looks at avatar*

*looks back at topic*

Really?

For appearance and power, the Kakama, easily. Only drawback is that it would only allow me to move myself. Imagine going on a long trip and having to carry luggage, too. Not very handy. For average purposes, I'd go with the Kakama. But for big trips, an Olmak to open a gateway to the place I'm going so I can just step through with my bags in the blink of an eye--now that's handy!. Kiril would be nice as well, for obvious reasons.

Flying has it's appeal, but only if I had perfect control of speed and direction. Besides, the Kakama or Olmak could probably make the trip much faster. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~