LEGO Announces Largest Batman Movie Set

Hapori Tohu

Today at the Time to Play Holiday Showcase in New York City LEGO is announcing their latest Direct To Consumer set: 70922 The Joker Manor. If you've seen The LEGO Batman Movie you should instantly recognize the part of the movie the set comes from, and with over three thousand pieces it does a good job capturing it while adding a lot of play value. Read on to learn more about this set and check out the hi-res images and full press release!

View the full article

AMAZING! There is so much to love about this set! New roller coaster and fun-house mirror elements, minifigures of Robin's "Nightwing" costume, some of the disco outfits from the end credits, some brilliantly creative brick sculpting and lettering, callbacks to The LEGO Movie (the Wyldstyle crate) and the Palace Cinema set (the "Forever Sorting 2" DVD)… all at a fairly reasonable 7.2 cents per piece. I'm kind of glad I didn't go all-out collecting other LEGO Batman Movie sets because I feel like this one cries out much louder for a place in my collection. I look forward to seeing the designer video!