What Happened To Bs01?

Kavu

I thought the site had been locked. Why move it to a new server?

Nope, we've been open the whole time. But yes, our old server was becoming too costly to handle, so we got a new one that is much cheaper but still has enough space to keep both sites running.Also, we're finding that it's easier to find needed caches (see my previous post) by searching "biosector" instead. Many thanks to Ziko for helping us work this out. =)Quick Update: We now have all Characters and Cosmos pages available. Creatures pages will be uploaded tomorrow (note this does not include Rahi). Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Alright folks, good news!I got Gallery: (on BS01 and HS01) and News: (on HS01) working as namespaces, meaning you can now look at them like this:http://hf.biosector01.com/hf/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=&to=&namespace=100http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=&to=&namespace=100So yeah, they all work now again. Sorry for the problems there.Still uploading pics on BS01 though.

bzpsig2015.png

Great! Thank you guys for getting that done, Swert and the rest of you, and thanks for the update! That's alright Swert, I think we can all endure a little inconvenience to make things cheaper for you guys, after all you've done for us, putting time and effort into the site, and money, you've done a lot, and I greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else does too. Thank you also for working so hard on getting the site back to normal, you guys are awesome. I do have a question though, are the two images you put on the main page, the one of the Christmas tree with the Avohkii on top, and the one with that same tree chopped down and on it's side, going to be saved onto the site so that we can view them even after they have been taken down?

Edited by Jowm

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Great! Thank you guys for getting that done, Swert and the rest of you, and thanks for the update! That's alright Swert, I think we can all endure a little inconvenience to make things cheaper for you guys, after all you've done for us, outing une and effort into the site, ADHD money, you've done a lot, and I greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else does too. Thank you also for working so hard on getting the site back to normal, you guys are awesome. I do have a question though, are the two images you put on the main page, the one of the Christmas tree with the Avohkii on top, and the one with that same tree chopped down and on it's side, going to be saved onto the site so that we can view them even after they have been taken down?

More recently, we've been uploading the holiday images to the site. In the past they'd usually been kept in Swert's (or whoever was administrator at the time) Brickshelf or Maj[host].I'd expect to see them on the site though.-SK

Ok, cool, thanks, and thank all of you guys for all that you've done for us and the site! :)

Hi jowm, great to see you here. You know me right?Can anyone tell me how to sign up? I feel supid. =P I can't figure it out =S
Hey Eragon! Great to see you too! Yeah of course I know you! You listen to the BS01 podcast as well?Hey guys, if you're going to catch up, take the conversation to PM. ;) Thanks! -Watashi Edited by Watashi Wa

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Most/all of them are still available on bioniclestory.com, but we're working on getting those. They're kinda low priority, because we essentially copy them straight from bioniclestory.com, but hopefully we can recover some of the podcast serial transcripts.

Oh Swert, doing things the easy way.

Can we expect anything less? :P :). What about pictures? I've noticed some have been uploaded while others haven't, do you have an estimate as to when they will all be there?

Most/all of them are still available on bioniclestory.com, but we're working on getting those. They're kinda low priority, because we essentially copy them straight from bioniclestory.com, but hopefully we can recover some of the podcast serial transcripts.

Thanks, I just wanted to read the transcripts as well as the canonized fan short stories. Also, I suppose the winners of S&T Contest 6 will have their stories put up once all the work on BS01 is done?Anyhow, thanks for answering anyways. :)

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Can we expect anything less? :P :). What about pictures? I've noticed some have been uploaded while others haven't, do you have an estimate as to when they will all be there?
Well, I've been busy at work (as usual) and I haven't had the freedom to fixing it all up. But that's a priority come the weekend.

bzpsig2015.png

Well, I've been busy at work (as usual) and I haven't had the freedom to fixing it all up. But that's a priority come the weekend.
Well glad to hear that, thank all of you for all the work you've done on the site, and the large amount of time you spend on it, I know it's not easy, but you all have been loyal and kind enough to do this anyways, thank you all very much.

Basically what we've described here. We moved servers, and we're still in the midst of putting everything back in order, so there's some pages missing (I think I can say that we have the majority of pages back, though).

OK thanks,, Ikinda figured that's what happend.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some pages and images are still missing.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Some pages and images are still missing.

Looks like we got a friend to help us get some content back up.Looks like she's having a bit of trouble, though.
Oh my god I had heard you would be doing this but it's even better than I imagined. The ALTERNATE FORMS. The QUOTES. You seem to have finally restored the pages for the Toa Mata, Takanuva, Mata Nui, and Makuta to the way they should be. Here's hoping the rest of the wiki follows suit! ;)

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

By Mata Nui...This new form made me LOL hard. Especially the Gali and Tahu pages."Congratulations Spike, you're the new Rainbow Dash. Now let's go!"This April Fool's is better than the BZP one, whatever it is.

MENTAL WOUNDS NOT HEALING

LIFE'S A BITTER SHAME

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THE CRAZY TRAIN

I like your Metro UI implementation on the homepage, it's great to be able to see all that information at a glance quickly without having to navigate to each page. Nice work. I'd use CSS to make the tiles light up on mouseover to give the impression that there's something dynamic there and you won't be taken to another wiki page, but other than that it's very well done.

61869245.png

Just wanna pop in and say I am grateful for those who have worked on the wiki over the years. It's been my number 1 source for BIONICLE info; even go so far as to reading the online serials there rather than on the official BIONICLE site. Now that I'm programming my game I have also been cross-referencing details with the wiki, and that has helped me greatly during the design process.So again: Thanks. :)

Bs01 got invaded by Bronies.That's what happened.

DEFILING. But since it was just April Fools, I'm not mad. Normally I would rage about it, eat a large pie, and then exterminate those responsible.

Not any more, I had it cleaned up quickly :P

WOOHOO! As funny as it was, it was in a way sickening to the core as well. Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg