• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Happened To Bs01?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,864 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 05:47 PM

I think it was brilliantly executed. I think "invaded by bronies" is an exaggeration. This was more like the BZPower staff name fads. The staff might not all be fans of the things they were changing their names to, but they all take part.However, having someone educated about pony culture behind the changes on BS01 definitely helped improve the authenticity of the prank. I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to the extremely knowledgeable mailmare Derpy Hooves who made this whole thing possible!(And of course to "Derpy's helpers" who who "told Derpy what to edit", but I won't name names ;) ).

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#82 Offline Toa of Gallifrey

Toa of Gallifrey
  • Members
  • Toa

• 126 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 02:35 PM

In case there's another invasion... EXTERMINATE! The problem is getting the Daleks out once you send them in...

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey, May 17 2012 - 02:36 PM.

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Toa Lewa, Endgame

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower of London with my co-conspirators: sand shoes and granddad." - 11th Doctor, The Day of the Doctor

"Looks like Team Rocket's signing off again!" - Jessie, James and Meowth, Mewtwo Strikes Back

#83 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 09:09 AM

I think Bs01 is already fully restored but when I came back to BS01 some things had been changed. I liked the old Bs01 better. :begging:

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#84 Offline Zox Tomana

Zox Tomana
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 06:08 PM

I think Bs01 is already fully restored but when I came back to BS01 some things had been changed. I liked the old Bs01 better. :begging:

------

What changed that you didn't like?

Softly Call the Muster

Let Comrade Answer Here

The Red - The White - The Blue

-------

BS01 History Page --- The Sleeping World

#85 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 03:07 AM

Well at first there used to be a picture of a black Kanohi Avohkii. And then... well i'm not sure anymore.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users