Ideas for a Bionicle card game

Umarakthefan

Hey fellow Bionicle fans, I thought of a online Bionicle card game like hearthstone. If you don't know what hearthstone is you can look it up on YouTube. This Thread is here to collect ideas.

What did you think of? You gotta start out with some sort of idea, man. :)

-Azani

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I personally love to have all the Bionicle characters as cards. The game would be pretty much like hearthstone. Every card should get a special ability and a tribe for some synergy. Here an example of a card: Fire Toa /tribe: Toa, fire bender/Ability: when played do 3 damage to a card or to the opponents hero/ 4attack 5 health/ Cost: 5 Mana/. For every turn you would get 1 Mana. If it's turn 5 you have 5 Mana. You can't save your Mana for the next turn. The goal is basically to kill the opponents hero/villain. Look up hearthstone or pvz heroes to know what I mean.

Hey fellow Bionicle fans, I thought of a online Bionicle card game like hearthstone. If you don't know what hearthstone is you can look it up on YouTube. This Thread is here to collect ideas.

What did you think of? You gotta start out with some sort of idea, man. :)

-Azani

Edited by Umarakthefan

Hmm, I was thinking something like this too, but not online. :3

My idea is that the character needs items to power up himself

(example: Tahu Mata needs the 6 masks, Toa Metru Vakama the 6 Great Disks for a Vahi, Visoraks can use some kind of powerful Rhotuka...).

I hope I remembered correctly Hearthstone.

Yep the items would buff the cards or they could use their ability.

(example: Tahu Mata needs the 6 masks, Toa Metru Vakama the 6 Great Disks for a Vahi, Visoraks can use some kind of powerful Rhotuka...).

Are you thinking to develop an online card game?

Maybe

Are you thinking to develop an online card game?

What's the deal with that habit of quoting folks with nothing to add? :P

Nah, it would be nice, if y'all were up for it, to create a game that was more stat-based and less chance-based in a physical format. As it is, I get the idea that the average text-based ROG tends to freak most casual fans out.

-Azani

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Ok, so...

2001:
Toa Mata: They will need the Masks of Power for increase their power and unlocks more moves;

2002:

Bohrok: They use the Krana to possess an opposite character;

Bohrok Va: They are used with the Bohrok. They will give them a dorment Krana. Those Krana must be unlocked before using them;

Toa Nuva: Similiar to the Toa Mata, just with the Nuva Masks and moves;

2003:

Rahkshi: Well... They are perfect for the level thing. Rahkshi will be of 6/7 levels, with their power increasing through the levels (level 7 is the Shadow Kraata).

These are the only ideas I had in my mind.

Azani. I'm replying to the quotes, look carefully

No, you're not. If you don't understand how to do it, just ask.

-Azani

Edited by Azani

AAZZ.jpg