Any villain you feel bad for?

Umarakthefan

I feel kinda bad for Sidorak, he got betrayed by a lizard head. He was a weak king but he didn't deserve to get crushed by a big rahi. And I feel bad for umarak too ,he just did his job as a hunter and then he became a enslaved monster who was forced to find the pieces of the forbidden mask only to be vaporized by his "master". And what about you?

I'm the kind of person who likes the villains alot, in fact in alot of stories, I do want the villain to win!   B-)

Bionicle is an interesting one, because Heroes and villains are both likeable, the villains that I felt bad for are:

The Visorak, what did they do to deserve getting eradicated in that serial, Vakama had freed them from Makuta, didn't he?

Kranua, A very cool combiner model who doesn't get recognition.

Nidhiki, the poor man wanted to fix his mistakes and leave the dark hunters, only to get Umarak'd.

Many other dark hunters, such as Subterranean, Mimic, Spinner, Savage and Prototype.

honourable mentions:

The Piraka (lacked unity)

The Bohrok-Kal (doing their duty)

Makuta (defeated by destiny)

Vakama Hordika

Dark_Hunter_Savage.png

Edited by CommanderKumo
  • Upvote 1

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

I'm the kind of person who likes the villains alot, in fact in alot of stories, I do want the villain to win! B-)

Bionicle is an interesting one, because Heroes and villains are both likeable, the villains that I felt bad for are:

The Visorak, what did they do to deserve getting eradicated in that serial, Vakama had freed them from Makuta, didn't he?

Kranua, A very cool combiner model who doesn't get recognition.

Nidhiki, the poor man wanted to fix his mistakes and leave the dark hunters, only to get Umarak'd.

Many other dark hunters, such as Subterranean, Mimic, Spinner, Savage and Prototype.

honourable mentions:

The Piraka (lacked unity)

The Bohrok-Kal (doing their duty)

Makuta (defeated by destiny)

Vakama Hordika

Dark_Hunter_Savage.png

Nidhiki wanted to be good again? I thought he was getting umaraked in his evil status

I feel bad for Nidhiki and Krekka... I mean, they were pretty faithful to their leader...

Even Sidorak was a bit sad. He wasn't that evil, after all.

Nidhiki and Krekka we'rent betraying their master. Umarak tried to absorb the power of the pieces but then he got absorbed lol.

Yes. I maybe feel bad for the Bahrag and Makuta too...

The first ones were just doing their job (maybe in a premature way) and the second one... After all that time he overcomes Mata Nui and become ruler of the Universe... And then, for a little distraction, he lost everything.

I wonder what is worse? losing everything,getting crushed by keetongu or getting umaraked

Nidhiki, Krekka, and Krika come to mind. One sought redemption, another was just stupid and gullible, and the last was intelligent enough to see through the schemes of Terry and wanted to save his brethren, a trait rare among Makuta. 

Also the Bohrok. Their origins, combined with the fact that they were actually serving a positive purpose makes it unfortunate that they got hammered and then dismantled so that their harvested body-parts could be used to rebuild those who opposed them. 

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Sahmad. Poor guy just wanted his lover and his life back.

(It helps he was like probably the best written character in all of G1)

• Upvote 1

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Nidhiki wanted to be good again? I thought he was getting umaraked in his evil status

I thought he had been intending to leave to rejoin Lhikan, although it's probably me remembering wrong  :P

Fairly certain you are remembering wrong, but it may be me that is mistaken.

I feel bad for the Bohrok Kal primarily, because they were only doing a job that was not morally objectionable. They were so cool too, Bohrok but with their own thoughts. Who knows what might've happened to them if they survived to see the GSR's goal reached. They could have been cool characters with their own motives once released from their duties. 

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Krika ---  was intelligent enough to see through the schemes of Terry and wanted to save his brethren, a trait rare among Makuta. 

I agree, Krika is probably the one who I feel the most for. He had so much potential and he came so close to coming back to the light.

Sahmad also is one I feel bad for, classic story of how society takes you down a dark road rather than you starting there yourself.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I thought he had been intending to leave to rejoin Lhikan, although it's probably me remembering wrong  :P

Fairly certain you are remembering wrong, but it may be me that is mistaken.

I feel bad for the Bohrok Kal primarily, because they were only doing a job that was not morally objectionable. They were so cool too, Bohrok but with their own thoughts. Who knows what might've happened to them if they survived to see the GSR's goal reached. They could have been cool characters with their own motives once released from their duties. 

I don't think the story ever revealed exactly what Nidhiki planned to do if he successfully left the Hunters, but I assume his plan would have been to try finding a fresh start somewhere new. Maybe I'm trying to see the best in him, but I still think he could have reformed and been a good Toa if he escaped. I recall that one reason the Shadowed One chose to have him mutated into such a terrifying form was so that no Matoran would ever accept him as a hero.

The Bahrag did witness the Reformation of Spherus Magna, and I believe Greg once commented they'd keep to themselves since they have so little in common with anyone else. I imagine it'd be much the same for the Bohrok-Kal, imagine having only one purpose and that purpose becoming obsolete.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Well, I feel for:

Bahrag - they couldn’t do their destructive job because of the Toa Mata in the 2002 storyline because they wanted to help the Great Spirit Mata Nui (Well, they’re not villains, but they were main antagonists in the storyline).

Bohrok-Kal - they were convinced to not do their duty and then they suffered and died by having their powers going out of control (Well, they aren’t villains, but they were main antagonists in the early 2003 storyline).

Nidhiki and Krekka - Teridax ate them (well, absorbed and killed them in his body) to get power and create a new form.

Sidorak - he was a weak king who couldn’t defeat Keetongu himself. He tried asking Roodaka for help, but she was cruel by leaving him to let him get killed by Keetongu.

Roodaka - Roodaka likes Teridax, but he never liked her back.

Savage - A Toa who turned into a Toa Hordika and then a Hulk-sized or Titan-sized monster who joined the Dark Hunters. Even his friends couldn’t recognize him, so they attacked him, and then he went animal and killed them.

Other Dark Hunters - Some of them were once Toa and Matoran who turned evil.

The Piraka and Barraki - they are bad guys who have no respect in their unity. There must be something mentally wrong with their minds.

The Karda Nui Makuta in 2008 - Teridax tricked them into getting killed by the Energy Storms

Krika - he tried to warn his fellow Makuta about them getting killed, but Gorast didn’t listen and killed him.

Miserix - Teridax kept on messing with him.

Tuma - lost his class in his species

The Skrall and the Sisters of the Skrall - they have bad relationship with each other

Vorox - the ones in Bara Magna are feral and have horrible lives while ones in Bota Magna feel upset about that.

Malum - exiled from the Fire Tribe

Strakk - exiled from the Ice Tribe

Metus - he lost his ability to dream

Sahmad and Telluris - they lost their tribe

Teridax - he witnessed his Rahkshi servants destroyed before he got killed by a piece of a moon

Kulta - he tried calling Makuta to help him get out of a rubble he was trapped in, but Makuta never helped him.

Umarak - Makuta was being mean to him, turned him into his monstrous servant, and then sacrificed Umarak to open a portal in his evil plans.

Overall, the character that I feel bad the most for are Umarak, Krika, Sahmad and Telluris, Nidhiki and Krekka, and Sidorak.:(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Well, I feel for:

Bahrag - they couldn’t do their destructive job because of the Toa Mata in the 2002 storyline because they wanted to help the Great Spirit Mata Nui (Well, they’re not villains, but they were main antagonists in the storyline).

Bohrok-Kal - they were convinced to not do their duty and then they suffered and died by having their powers going out of control (Well, they aren’t villains, but they were main antagonists in the early 2003 storyline).

Nidhiki and Krekka - Teridax ate them (well, absorbed and killed them in his body) to get power and create a new form.

Sidorak - he was a weak king who couldn’t defeat Keetongu himself. He tried asking Roodaka for help, but she was cruel by leaving him to let him get killed by Keetongu.

Savage - A Toa who turned into a Toa Hordika and then a Hulk-sized or Titan-sized monster who joined the Dark Hunters. Even his friends couldn’t recognize him, so they attacked him, and then he went animal and killed them.

The Piraka and Barraki - they are bad guys who have no respect in their unity. There must be something mentally wrong with their minds.

The Karda Nui Makuta in 2008 - Teridax tricked them into getting killed by the Energy Storms

Krika - he tried to warn his fellow Makuta about them getting killed, but Gorast didn’t listen and killed him.

The Skrall and the Sisters of the Skrall - they have bad relationship with each other

Vorox - the ones in Bara Magna are feral and have horrible lives while ones in Bota Magna feel upset about that.

Teridax - he witnessed his Rahkshi servants destroyed before he got killed by a piece of a moon

Kulta - he tried calling Makuta to help him get out of a rubble he was trapped in, but Makuta never helped him.

Umarak - Makuta was being mean to him, turned him into his monstrous servant, and then sacrificed Umarak to open a portal in his evil plans.

Overall, the character that I feel bad the most for are Umarak, Krika, Sahmad and Telluris, Nidhiki and Krekka, and Sidorak.:(

Makuta kinda reminds me of Darth sidious, he doesn't care for his ally's and even kills them to complete his plans. Rip Krekka,Nidhiki,Kulta,Umarak

I always felt really bad for Krika. He only went along with Teridax's plan because he knew he would die if he didn't, but he tried to be a good guy when he knew he could get away with it. He let Miserix live when Teridax wanted him assassinated, for example, and he tried to save the other Karda Nui Makuta from being killed by the Energy Storms. All he got for doing so, though, was the most horrifying death in the entire BIONICLE canon.

I always felt really bad for Krika. He only went along with Teridax's plan because he knew he would die if he didn't, but he tried to be a good guy when he knew he could get away with it. He let Miserix live when Teridax wanted him assassinated, for example, and he tried to save the other Karda Nui Makuta from being killed by the Energy Storms. All he got for doing so, though, was the most horrifying death in the entire BIONICLE canon.

I wonder what it is like to be absorbed

I wonder what it is like to be absorbed

Watch Akira and wonder no longer.

I can definitely think of much more horrifying deaths in the Bionicle story lol

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Well, I feel for:

Overall, the character that I feel bad the most for are Umarak, Krika, Sahmad and Telluris, Nidhiki and Krekka, and Sidorak. :(

Makuta kinda reminds me of Darth sidious, he doesn't care for his ally's and even kills them to complete his plans. Rip Krekka,Nidhiki,Kulta,Umarak

Well, I agree with you about Makuta and the dead bad guys, but Kulta isn't "dead". He's undead. Plus, he was trapped under a destroyed underground city. It's just that he tried to telepathically call Makuta to get him out, but Makuta didn't get him out. Makuta's heartless, so he doesn't care about his allies. He just use them. So, poor Kulta. Also, RIP, Krekka, Nidhiki, and Umarak. They were killed to complete Makuta's plans.:(

I feel bad for Krika, he was the only Makuta against Teridax's plan, the only reason he joined was because he knew he would be killed if he didn't, he tried to warn Gali but was shot down, literally. Nontheless him joining Teridax didn't save him from being killed by his zealous sister Gorast, simply because he tried to convince her that they'd die there unless they all left. It was by their own blindness that the rest of them, the Makuta, died in the energy storm. It was only righteous that Teridax got moon'd to death in the end.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The bohrok when you realize it's a sad fate for matoran who are pre-destined to become mindless machines with loss of their former free will.

Yeah, they shouldn't become Bohrok. I mean, Bohrok are mindless drones, so I feel bad for the Matoran who become them.:(

• Upvote 1