VORAHK- Son of Makuta | Rahkshi Movie Moc

Ids5621

Holy freaking jackrabbits..... That is incredible. I can see how it could be mistaken for a still from the movie at a glance. Just about every last detail is spot-on! My only complaint is that I can't figure out what piece you used for the top of the head. It looks like the old Throwbot visor, but too rounded for me to be sure. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to see how this was built so I can make one for my own collection, though in another color, perhaps.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Woah, okay, this is spot on. Absolutely fantastic, I love to see movie-inspired builds, and I honestly can't think of any possible way to make it any more accurate at all!

Holy freaking jackrabbits..... That is incredible. I can see how it could be mistaken for a still from the movie at a glance. Just about every last detail is spot-on! My only complaint is that I can't figure out what piece you used for the top of the head. It looks like the old Throwbot visor, but too rounded for me to be sure. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to see how this was built so I can make one for my own collection, though in another color, perhaps.

The small connection points on the side give it away as the Throwbot visor, methinks.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I super love the style of the Miramax movies, and I have never seen a MOC capture that style so spot-on. I legitimately thought some of those pictures were screen captures of the movie for comparison for a few seconds.

I really want to just build your version myself to have it sit on my display shelf. How did you do the spine?

Edited by J46 Nui

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

I have many questions.

Most of them boil down to me just repeating the words "how did you do this" over and over again.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

This is just amazing, it very much looks just like the Rahkshi in the movies. That's incredible. You've blended G1, G2 and older parts together so well that it feels like they all belonged in the same era. It might actually be a perfect build. Congratulations!