Bionicle Generation 2 Lot

Dressboy

I'm selling my collection of Generation 2 Bionicles, every last one, for $300 as a whole. I have all six of the Masters, all six of the Uniters, all six of the Protectors, plus Skull Basher and Skull Warrior. It's a little bit difficult for me to part with these all things considered. I've been a fan of Bionicle since 2001 and I was ecstatic for the revival. But I'm in a tight spot this year and I think someone else could cherish these far better than me right now. Message me here in this thread or in private if you're interested and we'll work something out. I would prefer to sell all of the sets as one large order, but I am willing to consider selling individual sets, if that's your preference. Just let me know and we'll talk it out.

The sets included are

• Tahu, Master of Fire (Includes instructions, Golden Mask of Fire, and Skull Spider) (missing two shoulder pads)
  • Kopaka, Master of Ice (complete with instructions, Golden Mask of Ice, and Skull Spider)
  • Onua, Master of Earth (complete with instructions, Golden Mask of Earth, and Skull Spider)
  • Pohatu, Master of Stone (complete with instructions, Golden Mask of Stone, and Skull Scorpion)
  • Lewa, Master of Jungle (complete with instructions, Golden Mask of Jungle, and Skull Spider)
  • Gali, Master of Water (Includes instructions, Golden Mask of Water, and Skull Spider) 
  • Protector of Fire (Complete with instructions and Skull Spider)
  • Protector of Ice (Includes instructions and Skull Spider) (Missing two shoulder pads)
  • Protector of Earth (Complete with instructions and Skull Spider)
  • Protector of Stone (Complete with instructions and Skull Spider)
  • Protector of Jungle (Complete with instructions and Skull Spider)
  • Protector of Water (Includes instructions and Skull Spider) (Skull Spider is lacking two limbs) 
  • Skull Basher (Complete with instructions and Corrupted Mask of Earth)
  • Skull Warrior (Complete with instructions and Corrupted Mask of Ice)
  • Tahu, Uniter of Fire (complete with instructions & Golden Mask of Fire)
  • Kopaka, Uniter of Ice (complete with instructions, Golden Mask of Ice, and Melum) (Melum is not pictured above, he was disassembled prior to picture taking, but he is there.)
  • Onua, Uniter of Earth (complete with instructions & Golden Mask of Earth)
  • Pohatu, Uniter of Stone (complete with instructions & Golden Mask of Stone)
  • Lewa, Uniter of Jungle (complete with instructions & Golden Mask of Jungle)
  • Gali, Uniter of Water (complete with instructions & Golden Mask of Water)

https://imgur.com/a/tFQNh

Edited by Dressboy