Build Your Own Ninjago Dragon At B&N This Weekend

Mini Dragon

A LEGO building event is taking place this weekend at Barnes and Noble Bookstores, where you can build a mini Green Mech Dragon as seen in The LEGO Ninjago Movie. Participants will be able to take their mini-model home to add to their own Ninjago collection. The event starts at 4 PM, but you should check with your local store to confirm their time and a possible sign-up reservation.

View the full article

Its interesting to see how different this is than the polybag.

I'm assuming that it is only for children, though?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!

Its interesting to see how different this is than the polybag.

I'm assuming that it is only for children, though?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My understanding of past events was that it was sort of at the discretion of the individual store. Would be a good thing to ask if you call your local store.