A Guardian's Sacrifice

Redn2000

So these look pretty neat, but I have to ask, are the pieces on the lime green guys lower legs tan pieces? They don't seem to be the same shade as those on his arms so I feel like you should correct that. I do like your attempt to give the beast a mouth though his horns kinda look like funny ears to me. Still these are good build so I commend you on that. Nicely done! 

• Upvote 1

So these look pretty neat, but I have to ask, are the pieces on the lime green guys lower legs tan pieces? They don't seem to be the same shade as those on his arms so I feel like you should correct that. I do like your attempt to give the beast a mouth though his horns kinda look like funny ears to me. Still these are good build so I commend you on that. Nicely done!

Thanks quite alot! And yes, sadly I didn't have the right matching color pieces for The Guardian's legs. I'll most likely be fixing that once I get another Brickink haul.