Lemony Lepid

Loganto

loganto_small.png

Click the image for larger size. This is Loganto.

A character, I guess. He likes plants and bugs, but he hates his job as a plant salesman because it's too boring.

For this piece I tried to capture the elements of the MIRAMAX movies while still being true to the set.

I think I did...

...okay.

Give me your feedback. I'd like to know what I should improve upon. I don't usually work with colours, so I know that needs some help.

I might digitally convert it soon.

Edited by Ganto
  • Upvote 4

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Hey, he's pretty cute!  You did a great job replicating an Akaku, and his gardening supplies give him extra charm.

My only suggestions would be to make the linework a bit more distinct, and maybe use just two shades of green.  Other than that, I love the piece!  Great job!

• Upvote 2

Hey, he's pretty cute!  You did a great job replicating an Akaku, and his gardening supplies give him extra charm.

My only suggestions would be to make the linework a bit more distinct, and maybe use just two shades of green.  Other than that, I love the piece!  Great job!

Yeah, sadly when working with pencil, lines get a bit tricky. Especially when you accidentally drop your pencil sharpener behind your bed.

I am actually warming up to the idea of making this digital, see if I can capture a more realistic look, closer to the movies.

EDIT: Totally forgot to say thank you.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Edited by Ganto

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 2 weeks later...