Epic bionicle battles #2 Keetongu vs Umarak the destroyer

Umarakthefan

Now this is a good old fashioned smack down!

In terms of a fist fight they would be evenly matched, if Umarak tried to use his mask power, Keetongu's rhotuka will absorb the power, thus making them easily matched in that regard, If you want to see how this fight ends you should watch the film Rocky

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Now this is a good old fashioned smack down!

In terms of a fist fight they would be evenly matched, if Umarak tried to use his mask power, Keetongu's rhotuka will absorb the power, thus making them easily matched in that regard, If you want to see how this fight ends you should watch the film Rocky

I think you mean Mohammed ali. But I still think they are matched, his mask power is mindcontrol. If they fight in a lighted area umarak would get his handed to keetongu tho.(not tryng to be a butthurt fool). I vote for both.

My vote's on keetongu, just look at how he took out sidorak so easily. Umarak the Destroyer seems to be on a less than level of power.

sidorak was weak and umrak wears the mask of control. Keetongu has some healing but I think they are on the same power level. They are the same size.
I'm pretty sure that the G2 masks are pretty week compared to the G1 masks, and Keetongu is a but larger if your going off of sets.

Not sure I said that. But Keetongu's powers can reverse any mutation.

so he becomes the hunter again
Which takes him down to the size of a toa, which puts Keetongu at an advantage.

Also, I'd recommend Shadow Titan Teridax vs. Journey to One Makuta as the next vs. I'd do it myself, but I don't want to steal your gimmick.

Not sure I said that. But Keetongu's powers can reverse any mutation.

so he becomes the hunter again
Which takes him down to the size of a toa, which puts Keetongu at an advantage.

Also, I'd recommend Shadow Titan Teridax vs. Journey to One Makuta as the next vs. I'd do it myself, but I don't want to steal your gimmick.

Iill do it