Epic Bionicle battles#3 Makuta Teridax vs Shadow titan makuta g2

Umarakthefan

The Shadow Titan wins in looks, and power set, yet for how big his plan failed, G2 wins.

His Backstory was more interesting than Teridax, g2 has a real reason to be evil. He gets ignored by protectors and nobody wears his masks because they think he's evil. One day he tested out his new mask and became evil . Judging by looks I agree but Teridax is more powerful and intelligent. He could just absorb g2 makuta with his shadow hand. Shadow titan makuta is my favourite combiner of all time, I like his mask belt. "After defeating the toa: Your masks will make a fine addition to my collection".

I would say Makuta Teridax easily because he did a lot of crazy bad things, more than what G2 Makuta did. Teridax put a giant robot to sleep, possessed it, and then threatened to destroy a planet and conquer the universe. Plus, Teridax has a lot more powers than G2 Makuta. He is more successful than G2 Makuta. so, Teridax would obliterate G2 Makuta.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)