• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Movie Sequel Details Revealed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,597 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 12:25 PM

We're a lot late in getting this to the front page, but I stumbled upon it today and thought it was worth sharing. About a month ago, Collider ran a piece about 2019's The LEGO Movie Sequel. They had a chance to talk to producers Dan Lin and Chris McKay about the script rewrite that Chris Miller and Phil Lord are working on and the direction they're taking the movie. It's interesting to see how it picks up from the end of the first film, but I won't go into the details in case you want to remain spoiler-free. If they stay true to the vision described, I think there's the potential for the sequel to recapture some of what made the first movie so great and what the subsequent spinoffs have been lacking.

View the full article

#2 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 04-September 09
  • 1,067 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2017 - 07:45 PM

I hope it won't get mixed reviews, like The Lego Ninjago Movie this year. There have been some similar ideas here and there (Don't make me spoil the Ninjago movie).

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users