Bionicle Could Be Real No Joke!

Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and have loved Bionicle my entire life, well since I was 6 that is.I have a relative who rarely visits my family who my family loves and looks up to.he is a long time freemason and member of the Illuminati. When he visited me at age 17 he saw all of my Bionicles and said they were interesting and asked me to tell him about them. I told him everything I could and he listened to me go on and on and on and on.after hearing a summary of the entire storyline, he told me that everything is energy in real life, that its just in different forms. He said there are beings from a place called Nibiru that have a tradition where they are literally so advanced that they create a new universe in a parallel reality they open up by cloning void space and overlapping it on all planes of existence but in its own "slot" and then they make a big bang in it by placing an explosive energy vortex that is just entangled energy containing different roots of elemental potential that is destined to explode outward. He said its like if we were to have a chemistry set and mix chemicals that after three seconds create an explosion but we teleport it to a new reality just before it explodes but its way more complex than that and instead of 3 seconds its actually millions of years but they can then predict exactly what kind of explosion and where all the ingredients will scatter and end up. He said that we are one of these and that sometimes certain beloved storylines that people get attached to because they're special, like movies or tv shows, are written by special people who write them and try to get them broadcast or published as a mission from the Illuminati but not all of them get approved or broadcast but some do like Star Wars. He said it is put on our screens and our pages to fire our imagination and belief of what is possible and is a glimpse into a reality not our own but in the form of a story. He said whatever the story versions are it was much scarier and gorier and sadder and desperate than they show it but it is glorified and changed for us to be able to tolerate it and relate to it more. He said war and struggle is never cool but we should view ones like Bionicle Toa as heroes who went through a lot and honor them. He said maybe they have humans on their screens and think we are so cool and say "my favorite villain is Hitler" without realizing he is as awful and sick and twisted as a Makuta. He told me to deeply think about those words and then went to talk to my parents and left.

• Upvote 3

Do tin-foil Kanohi exist?

:kakama:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/AidanBionicle1/Photos/img_1124.jpg

I tried.

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Everyone on Nibiru is dead, they died during Atlantis's sinking. The unbalance of the spirituality in Atlantis broke down the energy vortexes after the meteor hit the upper right of the island. The pure anger and hatred towards the other occupants ripped apart the spirits of the people on Nibiru. Either that or they transcended dimensional plains. Which isn't unlike them in a time of panic. They did the same thing with the destruction of Tiamat.

But, ah, that's what happens when idiot martians join the Lucifer experiment and blows their own atmosphere away with war. It messes everyone up. Thoth told us this.

Do your research.

Edited by Ganto
  • Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

No but seriously is Half Life one of these stories? Is Gaben Illuminati as well?

No, he can't count to three.[/originaljoke]

So what will happen first, HL3 or Bionicle G3?

:kakama:

• Upvote 1

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: