The Headless Horseman

JakTheMad

The very fact that you chose to build this creature is the reason why I'm here, as it has always been one of my favorite "classic Halloween monsters". The only thing I can criticize is the amount of white you've used on the horse. Oh, and the amount of conflicting textures throughout the horse, particularly the legs. Other than that, everything else is pretty solid. The rider looks very reminiscent to the one I had built two years ago (for BBC#71). 

Pretty spiffy stuff!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

...but I can see a head right there...?

(just making a joke, this is really good xP)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

A little late to the party, but man, FANTASTIC job!! It's so cohesive and aesthetically pleasing. It looks menacing, yet oddly beautiful in an artistic way. i can't recall, is that Takanuva/Makuta blade from a BIONICLE set? 

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

A little late to the party, but man, FANTASTIC job!! It's so cohesive and aesthetically pleasing. It looks menacing, yet oddly beautiful in an artistic way. i can't recall, is that Takanuva/Makuta blade from a BIONICLE set? 

Nope, comes from an Exo-Force wave 2 set. :)

Ah! Good call! I feel like a complete idiot; my brother owns that set! It was one with the green-haired-guy, as I recall. I wish Ninjago or Chima, or even the Nexo Knights would have continued the trend of uniquely colored BIONICLE parts in a larger quantity. 

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.