Scariest Hero Factory character?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Since Halloween is coming, which Hero factory character do you guys think is the scariest? For me, here's my list: 

1. Von Nebula 

2. Meltdown 

3. Rotor 

4. Corroder 

5. XPlode 

6. Fire Lord 

7. Witch Doctor 

8. Black Phantom 

9. Voltix 

10. Core Hunter 

​11. Speeda Demon 

12. Toxic Reapa 

13. Jawblade 

14. XT4 

15. Pyrox 

16. Frost Beast 

17. Ogrum 

18. Scarox 

19. Aquagon 

20. Dragon Bolt 

21. The Queen Beast 

So, what about you guys?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The Fire Lord was able to elicit a sense of dread in the teasers, being so effective that Hero Factory needed to do a complete system overhaul while he rampaged. Too bad the movie treatment was poor.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

William Furno, for casually deciding to commit genocide by destroying innocent eggs for just being the same species as Toxic Reapa.

From characters actually meant to be scary, Fire Lord and Witch Doctor, for both in some way reminding me of actual menacing people (drug addicts and actual witch doctors). Witch Doctor's probably scarier to me due to his aesthetic (whenever Fire Lord talks, all I can hear is a clone trooper).

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Core Hunter, mostly because Core Hunter is massively dissonant in tone with the rest of Hero Factory.

A Hero who became a villain who removes a Hero's core, effectively killing them, and carrying said cores around as trophies. That is, as far as I am aware, much darker than literally all of the rest of Hero Factory.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Core Hunter, mostly because Core Hunter is massively dissonant in tone with the rest of Hero Factory.

A Hero who became a villain who removes a Hero's core, effectively killing them, and carrying said cores around as trophies. That is, as far as I am aware, much darker than literally all of the rest of Hero Factory.

I forgot about him, Core Hunter is definitely the scariest HF character.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Gotta go with this.

Gotta go with this.

Yeah, same! That might be why he was left out of the show.

Gotta go with this.

Yeah, same! That might be why he was left out of the show.

Well, when I believe that Lego had budget issues with Hero Factory in 2012, Lego must’ve eliminated him just to adjust their budget by picking the most kid-friendly villains for that two-part Breakout episode.

However, if Core Hunter would have appeared, it would be like Ninjago’s Day of the Departed special, where a villain would not succeed in killing a hero without physically showing how he would do it.

If Core Hunter is physically shown removing a core, it would be like that scene in Transformers: Age of Extinction in 2014 where a villain named Lockdown used a tool to pluck an Autobot named Ratchet’s spark.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...

The Fire Lord was able to elicit a sense of dread in the teasers, being so effective that Hero Factory needed to do a complete system overhaul while he rampaged. Too bad the movie treatment was poor.

If you can really call 22 minutes a "movie," I agree.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg