Scariest Ninjago character?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Since Halloween is coming, which Ninjago character do you guys think is the scariest? For me, here's my list: 

1. Samukai 

2. The other Skulkin generals (Nuckal, Kruncha, and Wyplash) 

3. The Hypnobrai 

4. The Fangpyre 

5. The Constrictai 

6. The Venomari 

7. The Anacondrai 

8. General Kozu 

9. Lord Garmadon 

10. The Overlord 

11. The Great Devourer 

12. General Cryptor 

13. the giant Anacondrai snake that Clouse keeps as a pet 

14. Morro 

15. Ghoultar 

16. Dogshank 

17. Doubloon 

18. The Vermillion 

19. The Time Twins 

So, there. What do you think, guys?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Interesting question! Overlord is definitely high up on my list, whether in terms of appearance or having an intimidating personality and powers. But I think judging by appearance alone he might be surpassed by the Vermillion Warriors, especially General Machia. I'm not scared of snakes in real life, but a bunch of writhing snakes animated into the shape of a ferocious armored warrior is pretty scary to look at!

And that's taking into account only minifigure characters. If we expand the list to non-minifigure characters then I think the Morro Dragon is a contender on account of its sheer size, ferocity, and eerie, ghostly design.

Edited by Aanchir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Overlord is the first one that comes to mind, from his possession of Garmadon to his success in corrupting virtually all of Ninjago's inhabitants, to his monstrous return as a computer virus and later as a titanic evil that could only be stopped by Zane's own sacrifice (even if that turned out to be temporary).

As an honorary mention, I recently reread the Comet Crisis graphic novel and "The One Who is Many" is one nasty dude. I mean, shapeshifters are bad enough, but a shapeshifter who pits people against each other and brings about planet-destroying calamity simply for their own amusement? That is downright terrifying.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge