Bionicle Mafia: A Simple Vacation

ToaTImeLord

Episode 9

Night
The medic Taka prepared for the worst since she was discovered now, this was the time to protect herself.
"If I'm to help others I must first protect myself," Taka said as she fashioned a suit of armor from band-aids.

Elsewhere that last slippery mafia member was ploting the murder of the medic.
"Boo! Boo I say! TimeLord stopped Taka from hanging! But this is a minor setback, see? I'll kill him myself, see?"

That slippy fellow went to Taka's room and kicked the door down.
"Now listen here, see? This doctor stuff ends here, see? I'm go'in to make you sleep with them fishes, see?"

Taka picked up her iPod and clicked it on.

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
That's okay, let's see how you do it
Put up you dukes, let's get down to it

"You playing games? Well I'll play your game, see? I'll beat you to the beat, see?"

Taka simply gave him a grin and said, "hit me with your best shot."

Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

The Mafia whipped out the crossbow of their fallen brother and shot Taka but surprisingly it bounced right off of her band-aid armor.
"What in the palookas did I just see, see?"

You come on with it, come on
You don't fight fair
That's okay, see if I care
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I get right back on my feet again

Fire away

"This old nurse has a few tricks up her selves."

The Mafia slashed their sword at her but her band-aid armor but to no avail. The second it struck the armor it snapped the blade in two.

"What in the Mafia is that made of? You going to tell me, see?"

"All my band-aids are reinforced with protosteel, didn't you know? Now hit me with your best shot already."

Fire away

The Mafia thought it best to abandon the idea of continuing the fight with Taka and ran out of the room.
"The sky is crying. How droll. I suppose I better kill someone else... muahahhah... tonight the detective DIES."

As the Mafia ran down the hallway the ghostly shape of Pulse arpeared.
"Kiiiillll theeeemmmm aaaaalll!", Pulse said as a ghost, approving of his brother's actions.

"I do not require your input, ghost I am surely hallucinating. Begone with you, see?" Just as soon as the figure appeared it left.

Elsewhere Detective Xccj began to investigate JAG18 a normal guest.
"Where is that last slippery mafia..."
Almost as if it was a clever writing transition the Mafia came rushing in.
"You can't find me out, see? Your time is up, see? Your nurse friend is not here to help you, see? But she may be able to fish you out once your sleeping with the fishes, you see?"
The Mafia shot an arrow right into Xccj's heart killing him.
The Mafia then dragged his body to the pool and tossed the corpse in it.

Day
"I think I'll go for a swim today the rain has finally cleared up you want to join me Kingslayer" Voltex asked?

"Sure but could you leave the Bohrok in your room. It's kinda freaking me out," Jed said as he looked at the creature behind Voltex.

"Fine. Sir Burnmad go back to the room."

"You named it after Burnmad?"

"Why not? TimeLord named his bird LordTime."

"I guess there no harm..." Jed stopped talking when he say the bloody red water of the pool with a Matoran floating in it.

"I just wanted to take a quick dip."

The two went and got TimeLord and took them to the pool.
Where the rest of the group had gathered and removed the body.
"Oh no we lost our Detective. Are only chance of finding the Mafia Member is if Taka finds them and kills them or if Chad returns," said TimeLord.

"Yeah such a situation where in. Hey TL can I get his magnifying glass? He doesn't need it now," asked Voltex.

Xccj is dead
Jag is confirmed guest
RNG landed on rainy night

Voting starts now.
If you don't vote you are sacrificed to the volcano.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 6

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Taka:1

Voltex:2

Hidron:2

Boy this is going to be a blood bath if no one else votes.

Voting is open for another 4 hours!

EDIT:

Times up.

And three will die this day.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Episode 10

Up in the red star Lan paced around as he talked to Pahrak.
"I can't believe I got tossed into a volcano? Just because I didn't vote quick enough."

"At least you didn't die trying to open a door an..," Pahrak suddenly stopped talking.

"What is it," Lan asked in concern?

"I'm not sure but I think someone just did a musical number around my body."

Back in Mahri Nui the villagers gathered at the gallows but something was off, the gallows was destroyed by a sinkhole. In fact most of the ground around them was unstable as well.
"Dear Mata Nui what is happing," TimeLord asked as he looked at the destruction.

"My first sacrifice was not evil enough, that Lan guy had too many morals. I need evil blood to burn in order to conquer the world," Voltex said as his Bohrok aproached him.

"Fine we'll let you have your sacrifices but only by vote," said TimeLord.

Voltex simply nodded and they all went back to the volcanos creator.

"Well I vote Taka," Voltex proclaiming his crazy choice yet again.

"Tex you act as this is some silly game. These are people's lives your talking about," Jed said.

"Well this is just a game. And just for not seeing that I sacrifice you to the volcano. Burnmad do your thing."

The Bohrok picked up Jed and tossed him in.

"I vote for Voltex. I don't care if he's a innocent guest or not. He's going to get us all killed with that thing," Toru proclaimed.

"This is getting out of hand I vote for Voltex too," Taka said.

Hidron walked up to TimeLord and said, "make sure you get them out safely. I'm stopping Voltex."

Before TimeLord could respond Hidron tackled Voltex off of the crater's edge sending them both into the boiling lava.
The Bohrok quickly started to attack everyone else in confusion, it's master was dead and it needed to clean these people out of existence.

TimeLord quickly created a portal and shouted, "everyone follow me!"

They all ran into the portal which led them back to the hotel's roof. From that advantage point all five of them could see that great cracks were forming in the crust of the land.

Voltex and Hidron Nuva both were guest killed by voting.
Jed killed from not voting.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 3

Okay 24 hours is up.

I'll post the episode soon.

Sorry to Taka but I rather not have this episode wait untell Friday.

Episode 11

Night

The Mafia member was in his room collecting his most prized weapon. A sword made out of the strongest Protosteel.

"At last, the detective is dead, see? But those villager morons have caused the volcano to erupt, see? I wonder if Taka will be selfish enough to use his medic voodoo sorcery magic to keep himself alive again at the expense of those other clowns?"

He looked at his blade knowing it could cut through her armour.

"Well, only one way to find out. Taka dies! DIES, I say!"

The Mafia yet again barged into Taka's room. Shouting out, "now listen here, see? Your time is finally up. I got my good friend here, Mr. Sword. He wants to meet your neck, see?"

Taka just stood there prepared for his arrival. She was ready to kill him just as he was ready to kill her. Taka had a knife she stole from the corpse of RG and was ready. She even had another song playing.

This is the end

Hold your breath and count to ten

Feel the earth move and then

Hear my heart burst again

The Mafia though the song fitting as he slashed his sword across her arms cutting them off.

Taka screamed in pain but the music covered her cry of help so did the blade cutting off her head.

For this is the end

I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment

So overdue I owe them

Swept away, I’m stolen

The Mafia took the iPod and paused the song. The rest would come in good time. The end was near, he could feel it.

Day

The survivors had packed their bags and we're ready to leave. They had just witnessed the deaths of friends and enemies alike, not to mention the entire island was falling apart.

TimeLord would have checked out but all the Matoran of Mari Nui were running around in a mass panic.

TimeLord counted the few guest he had left and noticed that one was missing.

"Where is Taka?"

The guest didn't even go back to look for her, they knew she was murdered by the Mafia.

"This was just suppose to be a simple vacation. Silly, fun, a bit satirical, but it has been turned into a all out blood bath. Its time we end this once and for all!" TimeLord proclaimed as he lifted up his warhammer.

Taka was killed by Mafia

RNG landed on nothing.

Voting starts now!

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 2

...So, I got a fifty-fifty chance of either winning or losing the game by voting.   :mellow: 

OR I could vote for TTL thus resulting in a double (triple?) hang with me being the last (innocent) standing!

OR I could abstain and then they both get hanged and I get sacrificed to the volcano and nobody wins! 

Nah, uh I think I'll just vote (skims previous pages) Kuan. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Episode 12

"And now it's time for one last bow
Like all your other selves
Eleven's hour is over now
The clock is striking twelve's."

Toru looked at TimeLord as he made his claim of ending this once and for all, thinking on how to pull off his plan. He took the iPod and clicked the play button.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

Kuan looked at the iPod and knew instantly it was Taka's. "How did you get that? Nobody went to Taka's room beside the..." Kuan chocked up, and the others looked at Toru knowing what Kuan was about to say.
Toru took the liberty to finish Kuan's though.
"The Mafia. Well you be right, see? I'm so glade I can drop my act and talk like my slippery self, see? I'm glade to see one of you villager palookas finally found me out. But you won't enjoy it much, see?"
Toru whipped out a crossbow and shot Kuan in the head. Killing him instantly.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall
At skyfall

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
Where worlds collide and days are dark

TimeLord fearing for the life of Jag opened a portal back to BZPower.
"Run Jag save yourself! I'll stop him," TimeLord then ran at Toru with his hammer in hand ready to knock his head off.

Jag ran to the portal but tripped as the whole ground shifted under all of their feet. He fell to the ground and Toru pointed his crossbow at him.

You may have my number, you can take my name
But you’ll never have my heart

TimeLord jumped in front of the shot. The arrow went right through his chest piercing the Kraata inside him. TimeLord fell to the ground the light leaving his eyes. The island falling apart all around them Toru quickly killed Jag and ran toward the portal but it had closed when TimeLord died.

Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I’d never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we’ll stand

Toru had just trapped himself on a doomed island with no way of escape. Toru saw RG's Kraata still caged near TimeLord's body. He went over and picked it up but saw something weird happen to his latest victim. Strange golden energy was rippling off of TimeLord. Suddenly his eyes open and were glowing brightly he gasped for breath and stood up, he was shacking with pain as more energy began to build-up around him.
Toru just looked in confusion, "what in Mata Nui is this fandom crossover doing?"

TimeLord Suddenly lurched back and a shockwave of energy exploded away from TimeLord, it knocked Toru off his feet. Toru stood up and looked around TimeLord was on his knees and so was Jag.
"Wait what? What am I seeing, see? I just killed you, see?"

Toru looked around him and say all the others had somehow been revived. All of them looking just as confused as he felt.

"Can someone explain why I'm not dead," Lan asked as he looked at his reformed arms.

"I like to know that as well? In what Mafia game dose everyone get revived in the end," Voltex proclaimed?

TimeLord slowly got to his feet and said, "you can thank Toru for that one. In his attempt to kill me I took a fatal injury that my Kraata would have died from if it didn't regenerate. The shockwave of my leftover energy is what brought you all back. Though it might have been in vain since the island is falling apart. You could say the sky's falling."

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

The volcano erupted shacking the whole of Mahri Nui to break off and began to sink into the sea.
The group huddled together as the waves came crashing around them.

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall

Let the sky fall
We will stand tall
At skyfall

What felt like a enternity the chunk of land landed in a field of air weed. The group opened their eyes and saw they were inside a giant air bubble.
"We.. we made it? We're alive," Unit asked with doubt.

"I think we are," Xccj said still not believing he was resurrected just moments ago.

"Well I think it's time I told you about the true purpose of my trip," TimeLord said. "I selected you all to Mahri Nui to tell you that Lan and I will be hosting a BZPower realms game here."

"You're telling me that this whole thing was just tasteless self promotion of a forum game your hosting in July!" Voltex shouted.

"Actually it's June but yes."

"Are you kidding me. You risked all our lives for advertisement? Lan did you know anything about this," Terrorsaur asked?

"I wasn't a part of this. This was all TimeLord's doing."

"I kill you for doing such a stupid thing but you just come right back," said Nato.

"Blogs work just as good as perposusly endangering people's live you know," Taka said.

"Well... I um... Do you still want to play Marhi Nui in June," TimeLord asked?

The games is finally over.
Our grand victor is Toru!
The Mafia won by one vote.
Toru also inspired a majority of the
"See?" dialogue.
This was such fun hosting and I may do another one in the far furture.
Probably after Mahri Nui.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 4

Well, if none of us sign up to it then it's never going to be done. It still needs a lot more people.

So what are you waiting for?

I suggest everyone listen to him or I'll break out the Canon and fire you over to that topic.