Welcome boys, girls, and ectoplasms, to

Will Most Likely Fail Epicly

(banner coming when I feel like it)

Now, these comics will probably not be so popular, hence the title. If these managed to achieve relative popularity, that would be nice.

And now, for the comics themselves

Comics:

Fillers:

IT'S DA SHOOPQUAZAAHHHHHH NEEDLES! !!!!Holiday Comics:Tip for St. Patrick's Day.

PGS/GS

(if anyone really wants to

:P )

Fill out this form and PM it to me:

Name

Spritesheet

Personality

Likes/dislikes

And anything else you want to mention

PGS List:

1. Absorba

2. Sybre

3. Leskows

4. Phinto

5. Vataki

GS List:

Credits to:

Dark709 for Chimoru(Omega and Alpha)

Gerlicky for Six-Shade Chimoru

Nuparurocks for the Comic Kit

Xanis for Xaniskit expressions

And here's a

website

Enjoy! Comments and (constructive)criticism welcome.

Edited by XIV. Xion

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Ah, these comics are actually not bad! I don't know why, but that comic was actually pretty entertaining.Let's see the characters. We have:-One sensible person-One nervous/shy one-Three noobs-One love interest-Two advertisers-One insane/intelligent mind-And one sociopath.Before you get upset, that wasn't an insult. That was just an observation, and I'm eager to find out what the characters will develop to be. :biggrin:BTW, if I PGS, do I have to submit a Chimoru spritesheet?

Edited by -Absorba-

An interesting way to start it - by being out there and hoping people will come by. An okay opener, could've used things like motion lines to signal the stand was flying through the air better.

Yeah, I had no idea how to start it off any other way. Hopefully future comics will be more original.I thought I did use motion lines on the stand, I don't know what you mean?

Ah, these comics are actually not bad! I don't know why, but that comic was actually pretty entertaining.Let's see the characters. We have:-One sensible person-One nervous/shy one-Three noobs-One love interest-Two advertisers-One insane/intelligent mind-And one sociopath.Before you get upset, that wasn't an insult. That was just an observation, and I'm eager to find out what the characters will develop to be. :biggrin:BTW, if I PGS, do I have to submit a Chimoru spritesheet?

Almost exactly right. There is a love interest, but for someone else(future comic spoiler!). And one guy unfortunately, has two personalities: one intelligent and one stupid/dumb/noobish. And the first guy was just reluctant to join up, the reason will be revealed in a future comic.And yes, if you want to PGS, it has too be some form of Chimoru. GS can use any kit they want(because that could make for a potential joke :P ).Edit: BTW there's only TWO noobs, one of them blew up. And the last person has a "too tough for the world" kind of personality. Edited by JiMing

An interesting way to start it - by being out there and hoping people will come by. An okay opener, could've used things like motion lines to signal the stand was flying through the air better.

Yeah, I had no idea how to start it off any other way. Hopefully future comics will be more original.I thought I did use motion lines on the stand, I don't know what you mean?
I said it should've been better. It was just a bunch of flat lines behind the stand, rather than, say, connected to it.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I said it should've been better. It was just a bunch of flat lines behind the stand, rather than, say, connected to it.
Oh yeah, that could have been done better. Maybe I could have done a motion blur thing, but I have almost NO clue how to use Paint.net.

Hm. Usually, when I read a newcomer's comics they're sort of a grit-your-teeth, just-get-through-it type of deal, but I genuinely found that entertaining. I mean, the jokes actually made me laugh, which is more than I can say for many. Good job, keep it up!And I agree, the Xbox is incredibly overrated.

Edited by DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Hm. Usually, when I read a newcomer's comics they're sort of a grit-your-teeth, just-get-through-it type of deal, but I genuinely found that entertaining. I mean, the jokes actually made me laugh, which is more than I can say for many. Good job, keep it up!And I agree, the Xbox is incredibly overrated.

I would hope it's funny, I've been studying the art of comic making for a really long time(about 5 years :P) before I had the courage to make my own.

Yes, Xbox is overrated. Wii is better.WII FOREVER!

Exactly my thoughts when I made that filler.By the way, can anybody give feedback for my website? Edited by JiMing

To celebrate the New Years, here is the second comic!Character InteractionsI didn't make a New Years comic (beacause I was too lazy :P ), but I hope this comic will make up for it.What do you guys think? Should I use a two-panel style, or a three-panel style?Enjoy! Next comic coming soon.

Edited by JiMing

• 2 weeks later...

....My comic's name just manifested itself perfectly.....Oh well! Here's a filler:IT'S DA SHOOPQUAZAIf you really want to use that monstrosity, go ahead. Just give credit to me and the following.Credits:Google Images for head (slightly shrunken by me)The Spriter's Resource for custom Rayquaza sprite

Nice comics, I really want to see what happens in the future, a word of advice, some glow around the text would make it a bit easier to read, and sometimes the text was not placed correctly corresponding to when they said it. (Or at least to the way I think you intended them to say it...)Those are my only two real complaints... Everything else is perfect, as for the busting through walls and moving effect, I honestly don't care, its not necessarily graphics that count, its the content that matters...Overall, AMAZING COMICS!!!!Ima firin my lazor... BWAHYPERBEAMAH

Edited by -Windrider-

Nice comics, I really want to see what happens in the future, a word of advice, some glow around the text would make it a bit easier to read, and sometimes the text was not placed correctly corresponding to when they said it. (Or at least to the way I think you intended them to say it...)Those are my only two real complaints... Everything else is perfect, as for the busting through walls and moving effect, I honestly don't care, its not necessarily graphics that count, its the content that matters...Overall, AMAZING COMICS!!!!

Thank you, but I don't have GIMP. I have to work with Mspaint, not really the most powerful program out there.

O.OHIDE FROM THE SHOOPQUAZA!

Yes, yes you should.

Oh, the horror of the Shoop-Quaza! Or... Shoop-rayquaz. Um, Shooquaza.... shoopdaquazz.... um....Whatever.

I hereby dictate that his name shall be "Shoopquaza".

Shoopquaza goes SHOOOP.

Yep.

Ima firin my lazor... BWAHYPERBEAMAH

Huh, I never thought of it that way. I just wondered, "what would Rayquaza look like if it had a Shoop-da-Woop face?", and that's how this monstrosity was born.

I don't hate My Little Pony!Whew, with that out of the way, let me just say that while I'm not a brony or watches the show regularly, but I actually don't think it's that bad of a show. It's genuinely interesting, as it really takes itself seriously. Seriously, when I found out that the world was called Equestria, I almost dropped my jaw. Also, the characters are actually really well-developed and likable. Seriously, I ABSOLUTRLY ADMIT TO PINKIE PIE TO BE FREAKING AWESOME.But with that said, I don't think it's perfect. There are too many groan-inducing moments to count, like Rarity's first appearance. "Out of my hair. What about your hair!?" god... also, I freely admit to HATE EVERY SINGLE SONG. YES, EVEN THE MAIN THEME AND CUPCAKE.But still, I think it's one of the best cartoons nowadays, and the subtlety of this show is astounding. Seriously, Discord from season 2 is actually Q from Star Trek!Bottom line, to settle the discussion that I hate bronies, I DO NOT. THE SHOW IS ENJOYABLE.But I am not a brony. Tell me to brohoof, and I.... wiLL.... DAMAGE YOU!!!!!

Edited by -Windrider-
The first line just seemed excessive to me!

It usually seems to me that people who think they're not as good starting out are better than they think (that's also how it was for me). This is why I decided to check out these comics just now, and I was right. Though you still have quite a bit of room for improvement, of course, you're off to a great start, and if you keep it up you'll get much better.Also, I loved the Shoopquaza--back when I was fighting people in their Secret Bases in Sapphire, I'd always get Hyper Beamed to death by their Rayquaza, so that was really fitting. I'm thinking that RayLaza or Rayquazor or RayLazor would be a slightly better name, but you've already dictated it, so whatever. :P

button.png

Also, I loved the Shoopquaza--back when I was fighting people in their Secret Bases in Sapphire, I'd always get Hyper Beamed to death by their Rayquaza, so that was really fitting. I'm thinking that RayLaza or Rayquazor or RayLazor would be a slightly better name, but you've already dictated it, so whatever. :P

Eh, I think Shoopquaza is good because I personally can recognize instantly what it is via the name. Seeing as how its the beginning of the actual thing...

It usually seems to me that people who think they're not as good starting out are better than they think (that's also how it was for me). This is why I decided to check out these comics just now, and I was right. Though you still have quite a bit of room for improvement, of course, you're off to a great start, and if you keep it up you'll get much better.Also, I loved the Shoopquaza--back when I was fighting people in their Secret Bases in Sapphire, I'd always get Hyper Beamed to death by their Rayquaza, so that was really fitting. I'm thinking that RayLaza or Rayquazor or RayLazor would be a slightly better name, but you've already dictated it, so whatever. :P

TAVAKAI POSTED IN MY TOPICI'M GOING TO EXPLODE FROM HAPPINESS NOW

Also, I loved the Shoopquaza--back when I was fighting people in their Secret Bases in Sapphire, I'd always get Hyper Beamed to death by their Rayquaza, so that was really fitting. I'm thinking that RayLaza or Rayquazor or RayLazor would be a slightly better name, but you've already dictated it, so whatever. :P

Eh, I think Shoopquaza is good because I personally can recognize instantly what it is via the name. Seeing as how its the beginning of the actual thing...
I wasn't feeling the most creative when I thought it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the character interactions comic again, and the blue and white girl is creepy in my opinion. And at first I couldn't tell Lysaku was a girl at first. You should change the sheet gender. Just saying.

The blue and white girl is named Kati. She's the happy, supportive person in the comics, so you could consider her creepy I guess. And as for Lysaku, she's the tough, steely, and independent person in the comics. A female spritesheet would not accurately portray that.

I had no idea Lysaku was female until the second comic. Lol the reactions to the pony. And enough with the XRM hating, people! It's not that bad. <_< Still, look forward to seeing what else you in store.

Same with above. And as for XRM, I don't actually hate it that much. I just think it's not that original.As for the ponies, you can probably guess who's a brony. :PSorry for the lack of comics, I seem to have caught the laziness disease, and I've been playing too much Bionifight 4 and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Destiny. WHY MUST YOU BE SO FUN!? Edited by JiMing

I looked at the character interactions comic again, and the blue and white girl is creepy in my opinion. And at first I couldn't tell Lysaku was a girl at first. You should change the sheet gender. Just saying.

The blue and white girl is named Kati. She's the happy, supportive person in the comics, so you could consider her creepy I guess. And as for Lysaku, she's the tough, steely, and independent person in the comics. A female spritesheet would not accurately portray that.
THAT kind of happiness is just unnatural!But could you at least add eyelashes to Lysaku? That would tone the confusion down a notch. It's simple, too!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

I've never really cared for My Little Pony. Six shade is pretty cool, however it's pretty annoying to make the sprite sheets with all those colors, having to zoom in really close to use the eyedropper on the right color <_<

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

Wow. Glad I checked up on this.Loving the newer stuff! I especially like the second comic. The presentation of the characters is superb. I especially like Sybre and Absorba's chemistry. Also, when I read the last panel, I expected a dolphin laughing out loud. I hope someone makes that.BTW, I also like the Shoopquaza. It's just saying what everyone else was thinking.IMMA FIRIN my HYPERBEAM!!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 2 weeks later...

Time constraints. Plus I might have caught nocomicitits. Just be patient, the next comic will have you!

Nocomicitits? What's that? And could you possibly give me a hint on what the next comic is about?
No comic itis.Get it now?And hmm, I have two new PG'S, hint hint. And there will also be a reference to one of your recent comics.

Fail Epicly? Nah, these are good! I liked the Pony Reactions, especially since I hate them. First and Second comics were the best though. I like the randomness.

I'm actually a Brony, so saying that kinda ticks me off. Expect a message from me about that soon.And I'm actually not a big fan of randomness in comics, unless it is used creatively. I'd only consider the first comic random, second comic, nah, not really.Expect the new comic soon!