Bionicle Mafia XLI: The People's Choice

Valendale

It seemed like a normal night.

The mafia was out stalking for their latest victim.

Or were they?

Was there even a mafia?

Who are you?

Who is anyone in this place?

Well, actually that's for you to decide. See, this mafia game has no set role list. Instead roles will be added by three methods.

•  
  • After signing up send me a PM with a role you would like to be added to the pool. This PM will also serve as my communication to you during the game.
  •  Also when signing up you may vote for one role in the topic. The role with the most votes, or tied for the most votes this way will be added to the pool.
  •  The following roles are already in the pool: 2 Villagers, 1 Mafia, and ???? ?????.

When adding your roles keep in mind:

• The role must be from a Third Age main series game. Feel free to dig deep, consult the wiki, etc.
  • Since similar roles often vary slightly from game to game, please be specific as to exactly which game your role is being pulled from.
  • There will be more roles in the pool than there are players. That's fine, a few just won't go to anyone.

Other Rules

• BZP rules apply
  • No screenshots
  • If switching votes, make it clear who you are switching from and to.
  • If there are multiples of a neutral role in play (i.e. Pyros or Serial Killers) they won't know each other's identities, but they can still win the game together, and are encouraged to seek each other out.

Player List

1(9). Voltex/Lucina

2(4). Luroka

3. Azalea

4. Vox

5. Unit

6. Timelord

7. Trijhak

8. Rahkshi Guurahk

9. Taka Nuvia

10. xccj

11. DrakeWK

12. Vanish

Edited by Basserman
  • Upvote 8

Oh, I wasn't clear there. The role you add in your PM is only known to you and I, but voted roles are meant to be public. I'll edit the first post.

Ah.

Well then, I'll vote for the Detective Voltex role from Sentinels of the Darkened Skies.

(it's a total waste of a vote but what the heck, I want to see how broken this game can get)

To be fair, I've never actually looked at the discussion topic.

However on that note I'll vote for The Cult Leader, from Mafia III: The Cult Risen

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So given it must be main series games...

I vote for the Necromancer, from BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote for Raven

Once per night, this player can copy the powers of the Medic, the Detective, or the Traitor. If investigated, the Raven will show up as the role they used upon that night.

from that game Voltex made.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Spot 12 please. I'll decide what to vote on later...

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, since this is looking like all the players we're going to get, I've had to come to a decision. Normally, I wouldn't run a game with only 10 players, but since this game is so crazy anyway, we can go ahead and go through with it. I'm going to leave sign ups open for one more day on the very off chance that someone somehow missed this even after it being open for so long and getting a front page feature. Also, if anyone wanted to join, but didn't feel like looking up a role to add, you are now welcome to join, since I'm sure I've gotten enough additions from the people in already.

Special News Bulletin

We're not sure who or what they're doing, but considering where we are, there's no doubt all sorts of nasty people roaming the streets tonight committing horrible acts. If there are any detectives out there, they're still stumped. We urge all members to stay inside if possible.

In other bad news, a freak storm has rolled into town. Atmospheric pressure is off the scales currently, and in some areas is even strong enough to be painful. The storm has also caused major flooding in a section of town containing the homes of three members.

Another strange occurrence has also transpired recently. We're not sure if it's due to the storm, the activities of some nefarious person, or some other unknown cause, but the names of three members seem to have totally disappeared. All records with the names on them are now blank and no one can seem to remember what these people are called. Attempts to give them new names have also failed. Until a better solution can be found, these three will simply be known as a number 1, 2, or 3. Anyone wishing to refer to one of the members in question should use the appropriate number instead.

That's all for now, but we will be sure to keep you posted. Night roles may send in their targets now. (If you sent in a target before me posting this, it won't be counted.)

• Upvote 1

Night 1

It was a pretty quiet night. Between the growing storm and the crime wave that may or may not be taking place, most of the city had opted to stay inside. Some however, had work to do. 

As a turaga, it was Trijhak's duty to ensure everything in town was running smoothly, and so that meant a late night in the office. He was drafting up a new bill for a solution to the possible mafia problem that his city might be having. The storm was passing right over city hall at this point, and it was a huge distraction from his work. There was also a serious draft that seemed to be coming from the other room. Since he wasn't getting any work done anyway, Trijhak decided to go ahead and see what was going on. 

The door was wide open. Trijhak thought this rather strange, as he had been sure to shut the door behind him when he came in, and he didn't know of anyone else who had a key. As he slowly poked his head outside, the door violently shut behind him. He was never seen or heard from again.

Trijhak, #2, Turaga from III: By the Numbers

Absorbed by Atmosphere, Night 1.

Vote now!

• Upvote 1

I vote Vanish too, then, and hope that I'm going to learn what role that is in the scene.

(for real though what is it?)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )