Bionicle Mafia XLI: The People's Choice

Valendale

Day 1

The members of the village had decided that Trijhak's killer must have used the storm as cover to escape from the scene of the crime. Following this logic the best place to look for them would be the place where the storm was most prevalent: the flooded section of town.

The mob trudged through the waters up to the house of Rahkshi Guurahk. RG, already struggling inside, was beginning to curse his current living situation even more. The crowd was now attempting to break down doors and windows. Luckily, RG kept himself prepared for times just like these. He went to the chest where he kept his zamor launcher. Only one sphere was contained within. Still, RG thought that he could still use it to bluff his way out. He loaded his weapon and slid open a window.

"Back off or I'll shoot every one of you!" Most of the town was at least a little intimidated and began slowly stepping back, however Unit was not one to one to be intimidated. All his fears were gone from his time in the mafia, and he knew he couldn't back down now. While RG was distracted with the rest of the town, Unit used the opportunity to rush up and stab him.

RG quickly reacted and shot Unit in his grinning face. The knife wound was heavy, and Unit kept gripping it as he slipped down into the waters, pulling RG with him. Weak from his wound, he couldn't pull himself up and certainly couldn't expect help from anyone else. He cursed his fate one last time.

Unit#phntk#1, Mr. Black from XXXV and the Golden Heist

Killed by Dark Hunter, Day 1

Rahkshi Guurahk, Dark Hunter from 12: Dead Sea

Killed by Popular Vote, Day 1

The town was shocked from the grisly display. Until someone pointed out that the water was rolling back in again. Fearing the storm and flood, everyone fled back to their own dwelling, with the exception of the unfortunate two who made theirs here. They would simply have to tough out the waters.

Night roles act now.

• Upvote 2

Night 2

Trijhak wasn't the only turaga on this town's council. Tonight, his fellow xccj was the one with work to do. xccj had always suspected there was evil within his coworker. Still, it was a shame he had had to die like that, but xccj could see no other way to reform his village that was in his power. He never did seem to have the powers of persuasion common to other turaga.

Now, as for his work tonight. xccj that there were still those who would do evil that were running through his town, so tonight he was once again forced to consult the atmosphere for help. As he moved to the top of the building, each door he unlocked was a bit more heavy on his heart than the last. Was this really the right thing to do? It had to be, didn't it? After all, he couldn't simply wait for some Hero to come along and save him and his people. 

By the time he reached the roof of city hall, it seemed the atmosphere already knew what he wanted. xccj shed a small tear as he watched three homes get sucked up into the sky, including that of another of his fellows. Could it be that he was the only good leader this town had? Could it be that he was the only good one at all?

Luroka, Prisoner from 12: Dead Sea

Absorbed by Atmosphere, Night 2

Vox, Snitch from 12: Dead Sea

Voltex, #3, Turaga from III: By the Numbers

xccj moved slowly back down the stairs. Just as Trijhak had, he found it open when he knew it should have been locked. On closer inspection, it appeared to have been chopped down with an axe. He didn't have time to repent before axe came back for another swing, this time right to his chest.

xccj, Turaga from XXVI: Insight

Killed by Pyro, Night 2

You may cast your votes.

• Upvote 2

I vote Xaeraz. =P

Also, wow, like half of the playerbase is now dead.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote Xaeraz. =P

Also, wow, like half of the playerbase is now dead.

Half our playerbase was dead before this game even started. Including Xaeraz.

I meant to say player list when I typed that.

Although playerbase is certainly more accurate...

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Hah, that's the kind of bloodbath I was expecting from this game. :D I thought my character was a little OP, so makes sense to take me down early, but glad I was able to offer the atmosphere some more members first. Good show, all!

:music:

Day 2

"Alright, who did it?"

The crowd was quiet. One person muttered something unintelligible under his breath, but other than that they were totally silent. They remained this way until someone spoke up. "Vanish did it!"

They weren't sure, but what better lead did they have? The mob descended upon Vanish. The Siren had never written their song, much less gotten a chance to perform it.

Vanish, Siren from VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Killed by Popular Vote, Day 2.

• Upvote 1

Night 3

The Pyro, full of themselves from their previous kill, and enjoying some nice dry weather now that the storm had cleared up, was out senselessly burning a few trees down in the woods. In a nearby pool of protodermis, an entity had awakened, knowing they must defend the island from this threat.

Taka Nuvia oozed her way from the pool throwing bolts of protodermis at the arsonist in front of her. Her attack served only to make the Pryo mad, and she was met with a barrage of flames strong enough to evaporate her and her source pool.

The pyro needed to be stopped. Today was going to be fateful day for this island one way or the other.

Taka Nuvia, Pool of Protodermis from XL: Back with a Bang

Killed by Pyro, Night 3.

I strongly encourage all 3 of our remaining players to vote. It will decided this game's outcome.

• Upvote 3

I vote the atmosphere and hope I learn what the role is, ignoring that I'm dead. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I vote the atmosphere and hope I learn what the role is, ignoring that I'm dead. =P

That was my role, I told the atmosphere to take you, and it listens to me. Or listened. Apparently it can't hear ghost commands. :crying:

:music:

oh; thanks!

I need to look back at XXVI then...

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Day 3

Timelord, that was his name, the Pyro dashed through the city, nimbly dodging every blow thrown at him. Finally he reached his destination: the home of Drake, who he assumed must be comatose or something. One match would be sufficient. Azalea was slowly trudging down the street after him, but he was far to tired and slow to get to the house in time. The flames were just to great to put out.

DrakeWK, Town Crier

Killed by Popular Vote, Day 3

Timelord, #1, Pyro, from III: By the Numbers wins the game!

The town crier was a pretty simple role, when targeted, the roles of the players that targeted them would be announced. (But not who they belonged to.)

Also, if it wasn't evident already, roles kept the twists from their home games. The By the Numbers people had to be targeted by their numbers, while the Dead Sea crowd had their roles shuffled for they one night they were alive for it to happen.

This game was very small, and I feel like it would have been a lot better back in the heyday, but I hope it was enjoyable enough regardless.

• Upvote 2