How Strong Are Each Toa Team? Including Deceased Ones?

This question is kinda out of the blue, but im just kinda wondering how strong each Toa team is/was, like including the nuva, Mahri, Hagah, and even retired ones like metru? I'm trying to catch up on bionicle sides stories and deeper main story by reading the books, but anyways could anyone rank each toa team, as 1 being the strongest? Thanks.Edit1: I was kinda asking for in terms of power-level wise/strength, but ability wise would be great to list too.edit2:WOW, Thanks for the info guys! That's just amazing info, and i think i'm starting to understand because im almost done with the first book and the mata actually work good together, despite their many idividual differences. I can't wait to start reading the metru nui saga, the voya/mahri nui saga, and karda nui saga, plus the glatorian saga.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

All Toa are on the same power level. Toa Nuva are stronger than the average Toa. The Toa Inika may have been slightly more powerful than average as well because of their lightning power, but not on the same level as the Toa Nuva.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu

I'd say:1. Toa Nuva - because Nuva2. Toa Hagah - the most experienced Toa team by FAR!3. Toa Mahri - all but Hahli had battle experience as Matoran, so they edge out the Metru into third position4. Toa Metru - were only Toa for a short amount of time, and all had little battle experience as Matoran

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

even deceased ones like metru

The Toa Metru aren't dead. They've just...retired.It is rather difficult to rank the teams via how 'strong' they are. Who would you rank stronger? One with a strong will or one with great physical strength? Or one with greater power over others? One has to describe the context to properly organise the teams.But if you wish for a list in 'power levels' then I shall give it to you.1. Toa Nuva: Having been mutated, they are a completely new class of Toa, their power levels higher than the average Toa.2. Helryx3. Every Single Other ToaFor experience however, I shall rank it this way.1. Helryx2. Lesovikk3. The Toa Hagah5. The Toa Mangai4. The Toa Nuva and The Toa Mahri share this spot.6. The Toa MetruEvery other Toa team fits somewhere in that list, and will all probably be more experienced than the Metru.

Like others have said, there are many variables that could cause them to be ranked differently. The Toa Mata were strongest in the form of teamwork: they worked very well together (especially while battling Teridax), so could get lots of things done. In terms of each Toa having individual the most power, it would be the Toa Nuva. The Toa Metru weren't actually particularly good in any field, in my opinion, because they weren't Toa long enough to actually learn to use their powers very well. However, I would argue that as Toa Hordika they were more powerful, because when Vakama left everyone was willing to follow Nokama and they learned a lot about each other and became more loyal towards each other (and as a result were more willing to follow Vakama afterwards). The Toa Inika were powerful in terms of previous experience (all of them were either former athletes, members of their respective Koro's guard, or both), but towards the beginning they couldn't really work together well. However, by the time that they had reached the Ignika, they were able to work together very well. The Mahri were powerful in multiple senses: they had learned to use their powers and Hahli was extremely powerful in the ocean, they had learned to work together well, and they excelled in something that the other teams mentioned already didn't: willpower and devotion. Although it is kind of connected to teamwork, when the time came, multiple members of the team were willing to sacrifice their lives to save both their fellow Toa and the Voya/Mahri/Metru Nui Matoran. Sure, the other Toa teams might have been willing to do the same, but the Mahri were far more devoted than the other teams, in my opinion. During the Toa-Dark Hunter War, Lhikan's "team" was obviously the most powerful team listed, because he had around 300 Toa in his team. The Toa Mangai also obviously had an advantage because of their numbers, but it seems that some of the members were not really devoted to their cause (Tuyet and Nidhiki). The Toa Hagah were powerful due to their experience, but we saw them do almost nothing in their heyday, so I can't really judge their power very accurately.So, here are the most powerful (in my opinion):- Individual power (each member on his/her own): Toa Nuva- Combined power (all members together): Lhikan's "team" in the Toa/Dark Hunter War- Teamwork: Toa Mahri/Toa Hordika- Willpower/Devotion: Toa Mahri- Experience: Toa Hagah (I didn't really go into detail about this above, but still)Omitted teams that appear in the story (that I can think of immediately):- Lesovikk's team- Lhikan's original team (with the Makoki stone)- Norik and Varian's combined team

Edited by Infrared

Subjective question. However:1. Toa Inika - This is becuase these Toa could defeat the Piraka (or at least have a fighting chance againest them), and the Nuva could not, and this particular team also had the most skill, having learned from all the Nuva's and Metru's mistakes, not to mention their own fighting experience as Matoran.2. Toa Nuva - These guys take the cake for sheer power above the standard Toa. At first, they were relatively unskilled, but toward the end of their task they were almost as strong as the Inika, although that may be due to their adaptive armor. Also, with the events of 2010 I would easily say that they are the most powerful team on Spherus Magna.3. Toa Hagah - One of the most skilled Toa teams, profiting from years of experience, even experience of strategy without powers as Rahaga. They also edge out other Toa Teams in strength of Mask powers and the sheer amount of powered weaponry that they carried - Rhotuka Spinners, shields and whatnot.4. Lhikan's Team - Skill and numbers leave other teams in the dust. 5 Toa Mahri - In sheer fighting skill and teamwork, they come out ahead.6. Toa Metru - These guys totally did not know what they were doing, and they don't exactly have power greater than the average Toa.7. Toa Hordika - This should be, um, obvious. I think...

Lhikan's team and Lesovikk's team both had more members than other teams, and the members were all powerful veterans. Jovan's team also must have been powerful to get the Ignika, but don't seem to equal teams like the Inika/Mahri.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

The Toa Nuva are the most powerful team of Toa (BioSector01 confirms this). In my opinion, the Nuva only lost against the Piraka because they were overconfident after their previous victories (they had just returned from defeating the Rahkshi and Teridax) and underestimated the Piraka. The Inika defeated them because they knew the Nuva lost against the Piraka, and were thus more cautious when battling them.

The Nuva are technically the strongest, but in my book the Inika/Mahri and Hagah rank pretty high up there as well.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Probably the Toa Nuva. I feel like the Piraka loss was soley because it was not their destiny to recover the mask of life. Also, they were over-confidant of their powers (much as Teridax was before his eventual fall). The Inika/Mahri come in a close second, though. Jaller did a good job managing his team because he looked to leaders before him (Tahu and Vakama) and learned from their mistakes. The Hagah were elite toa, so I'm sure they were pretty good, however, we don't know enough about them to really make a judgement. I would put the Metru at dead last. By the time they figured out how to be toa properly, their adventures were over.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg