Bionicle RISK: Barraki at War

JAG18

Going,

Iron_Man rolls: 3, 3, 1

Iaredios rolls: 4, 2

2. The Hip Historian (Carapar)

Northern Continent (2)

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (8), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2)

And keep on going,

Iron_Man rolls: 6, 4, 3

Iaredios rolls: 4, 1

2. The Hip Historian (Carapar)

[Eliminated]

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (5), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (3)

That did it.  First, would you like to move any more armies from Karzahni to the Northern Continent?  Then, would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Moving,

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (1), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (7)

Attacking the Tren Krom Peninsula,

Iron_Man rolls: 5, 3, 2

Toru rolls: 6

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (1), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (6)

Would you like to attack again? 

Attacking again,

Iron_Man rolls: 5, 3, 1

Toru rolls: 2

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek) [First]

Stelt (1), Destral (1), Voya Nui (1) Southern Continent* (5)

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (1), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (3), Tren Krom Peninsula (3)

Victory!  First, would you like to move any more armies into the TKP?  Then, would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (1), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (1), Tren Krom Peninsula (5)

Attacking Stelt,

Iron_Man rolls: 6, 1, 1

Toru rolls: 2

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek) [First]

Destral (1), Voya Nui (1) Southern Continent* (5)

6. Iron_Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (1), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah* (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia* (1: Capital), Metru-Nui* (3: Capital), Zakaz (2), Northern Continent (1), Tren Krom Peninsula (2), Stelt (3)

I'm pretty sure you don't want to move that last army into Stelt (since it's only connected to territories you control), so would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

Turn over.  Your final score is 12. 

39943080762_cf8e3d7a15_z.jpg

(And here is the link to the album in case anyone wants to re-live the game from turn 1)

Score board:

Toru: 7

Iaredios: 3

Lucina: 3

Scrubbish: 4

TTL: 4

Iron_Man: 12

Congratulations Iron_Man!  You are the winner of Bionicle RISK: Barraki at War.  Which means you were the leader of The Six Kingdoms for the whole 5 hours before the Makuta and Toa wrecked you up. 

Well folks, that is all for now.  I must admit, it was quite a crazy ride running this game, but a lot of fun too.  It was a little rough at first getting all the rules sorted out, but after that things went a pretty good pace.  I honestly thought the game wouldn't be done until at least late February. 

If anyone would like to share their thoughts about how they thought the game went down and what I should consider changing for the next time (allow the trading of armies, territories, etc.), then feel free to tell me either here in the topic or via PM.  And speaking of a sequel, of course I have ideas (Core War, Matoran Civil War, LEGO Multi-Theme Showdown), but it will definitely be a while before I attempt something like this again. 

Anyway, be sure to congratulate Iron_Man on his win and um, remember to never get involved in a land war in The Southern Continent.