Zaktan: The One Who Cannot Die

Zaktan was shot by TSO and survived, and he got killed by Teridax, but there is a strong chance that he is the green cloud that became part of the gold fusion. So I wonder - does Zaktan have some sort of glitch (or even destiny) which means he cannot be killed in any way?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu

Hi Fallen Silence!I would like to point out that your signature violates the guidelines for the following reasons:- The file size of your avatar and signature images combined may not exceed 100 kilobytes (kB)Please read the Signature Guidelines carefully and change your signature if it has not already been removed by an Administrator. If you have any questions, please look in the Reference Desk for an answer or ask your questions in the BZP Q&A Forum.Thanks in advance. :)Anyways, no character in the BIONICLE Universe is immortal.It could just mean that Teridax allowed Zaktan to live. The Toa Mahri believed that Teridax wanted the fusion to happen, so he may have allowed Zaktan to live for that purpose.

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

I'm just going to go ahead and quote myself from a previous Zaktan topic:

If you guys check the Official Greg Dialogue/Discussion Topics, you'll find many answers to your questions, such as this:

You've said that the green cloud recently featured in Reign of Shadows was not Antidermis, correct? Well, was this given in the context that the Antidermis belonged to Teridax? Basically, is it possible to be some other Makuta... like Icarax?

It's not antidermis, period. And Icarax is scattered all over creation, meaning his consciousness has dispersed, so it couldn't be him.
It's not Antidermis at all. All signs point to Zaktan.

jlovfkk.jpg

Who knows what destiny Mata Nui had for Zaktan?

12) Mata Nui assigns the destiny of those beings created in the MU.

Why would Mata Nui want Zaktan to stay alive? He was a troublemaker. If I were Mata Nui, I would place him on my "beings to give bad destiny" list. (Finally, something where Mata Nui and Makuta agree! Maybe...) Edited by fishers64

Why would Mata Nui want Zaktan to stay alive? He was a troublemaker. If I were Mata Nui, I would place him on my "beings to give bad destiny" list. (Finally, something where Mata Nui and Makuta agree! Maybe...)
Thing is you can teach a being to do good but that doesn't mean they will.Mata-nui created the skakdi but remember the Skakdi were not always evil or brutal they only became that way after Spiriah messed with them so that could mean that Zaktan was not always evil.and I have to say that the Skakdi fusion being is not that bad ... yet. I mean he in a round about way killed annona and has so far actually showed a semi care for his people. Although you in all honesty you would think he would have better control over his powers instead of any one can use his power.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Actually, I believe the green cloud was antidermis, from a Makuta. *Cough* Teridax *Cough*

Cant be, his antidermis state was burnt into nothing but hot air particles like gas after the explosion in the head, which was caused by the planet that struck the robot head where teridax was. Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

Why would Mata Nui want Zaktan to stay alive? He was a troublemaker. If I were Mata Nui, I would place him on my "beings to give bad destiny" list. (Finally, something where Mata Nui and Makuta agree! Maybe...)
Thing is you can teach a being to do good but that doesn't mean they will.Mata-nui created the skakdi but remember the Skakdi were not always evil or brutal they only became that way after Spiriah messed with them so that could mean that Zaktan was not always evil.and I have to say that the Skakdi fusion being is not that bad ... yet. I mean he in a round about way killed annona and has so far actually showed a semi care for his people. Although you in all honesty you would think he would have better control over his powers instead of any one can use his power.
Another point to this is that the Skakdi (as far as I remember) stopped killing each other after following the golden-skinned being, which, in all cases, seems to be for the better.Technically though, Zaktan has, (as far as we know, because Zaktan is unoffically dead, or at least seen dead from the view of Toa Gaaki, though many believe, including myself, he has not yet died.) only survived one attempt at execution, when his body was shattered into billions of protodites. I believe he survived, but technically, we don't know as of yet.Also, why are people so believing of the green cloud being Antidermis, when it has been confirmed by the writer of BIONICLE himself to NOT be antidermis? I've heard many arguments about it, one being that Teridax had thought to be dead in 2003, so he could be "dead" now because of so, which I believe isn't a good argument, as he planned for himself to appear dead so the Toa would believe victory, to blind them from the fact he would eventually take over the Great Spirit Robot. Every Makuta, (sans Miserex and Alternate Teridax) has had their antidermis incinerated, besides Icarax and Krika, who would have no control over their atoms enough to reform into an antidermis cloud.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I have a (REALLY weird) theory.What if Spiriah,who was experimenting with the Skakdi,actually used the Skakdi as a "backup plan" in case the Makuta species ever got wiped out?Maybe he programmed the Skakdi,so that if the Makuta species were wiped out,the Skakdi could replace them to continue any other "future plans" in case the the Take-Over-The-Universe-Plan failed.And yes the Brotherhood named Spiriah as a rogue member,but maybe that was actually just an act (quote from BS01: the Order of Mata Nui later suspected that Spiriah had been operating under the Brotherhood's orders all the time. )And maybe Spiriah,who maybe saw Zaktan's potential,made him invincible to almost anything(like TSO's laserbeam) to become leader of the "next Makuta" . Which also explains why Teridax possibly didn't kill him.But just a guess though. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

banner_820.jpg

Like a boss(es)...

I must say that i could think of maybe one other character per say who could appear like that a member of johmaks species.I know it may be far fetched but if she can dissolve her body into tiny black crystals that look alot like how zaktan does when in his cloud form why not say that another member of her species could and i know her armor color is black but who is to say that another specie member color could not be different.I just wanted to throw that out there because i think it could be possible. Another thing is that zaktan can not breath air so how would he be able to even get out of water to form a cloud then get all the way across land to the fusion chamber. I know someone might go Well mata-nui reversed all effects of the pit But if i remember correctly the fusion took place before mata-nui defeated teridax.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It seems very unlikely Zaktan would have survived. The green cloud from the fusion seems more likely to be the essence of a Makuta.However, if Zaktan were to have survived, that would be cool! I always did enjoy him as a character.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

It seems very unlikely Zaktan would have survived. The green cloud from the fusion seems more likely to be the essence of a Makuta.However, if Zaktan were to have survived, that would be cool! I always did enjoy him as a character.

Remember, it's been explicitly denied that the cloud was a Makuta.Zaktan simply appears to have gotten the jackpot with Spiriah's finagling....Wait, when did the Makuta become Antidermis? Before or after the Zakaz incident?

Here is one thing if zaktan did survive and he became part of the fusion he would lose all individuality and in essence he would die to become part of the fusion. And judging from zaktans personality i don't think he would give up his life just to be part of a fusion.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Here is one thing if zaktan did survive and he became part of the fusion he would lose all individuality and in essence he would die to become part of the fusion. And judging from zaktans personality i don't think he would give up his life just to be part of a fusion.
Unless it is Zaktan's destiny to command the fusion. If one has the will to do so, they can control their own will and overpower everyone elses in the fusion. Teridax has done so with Nidhki, Krekka and Nivawk, Takanuva did so when he formed Takutanuva, and Matoro did so in The Kingdom. Knowing Zaktan and his background, this would be plausible, in my opinion.And again, what's with everyone saying it's Antidermis! It is not! It doesn't matter what theories you have about them, (however good they may be, I've definetly seen some great ones.) as currently, only two Makuta are alive, an neither have given up antidermis for the fusion, and it has been confirmed not to be antidermis.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I believe if Zaktan is still alive, it is because Teridax faked Zaktan's death much like he had with Miserix, using illusions to make witnesses believe he's dead, trapped, a painting on a wall, whatever Teridax wanted him to be. But that would only work if Zaktan was needed to create the Skakdi Fusion.

Another thing is that zaktan can not breath air so how would he be able to even get out of water to form a cloud then get all the way across land to the fusion chamber.

Fish can survive out of water for a limited time and Zaktan would not need to be out for long. Also, before his pit mutation, Zaktan was capable of flight in his protodite form, and the mutation didn't revert his protodite form, so it would make sense that he would still be able fly.

There comes a point when we have to ask ourselves a very simple question, "Why?"

swahili_translate.png

Man, I've been on this site for like six years and only have 500+ posts,

being the strong, silent type really doesn't work well online.

I believe if Zaktan is still alive, it is because Teridax faked Zaktan's death much like he had with Miserix, using illusions to make witnesses believe he's dead, trapped, a painting on a wall, whatever Teridax wanted him to be. But that would only work if Zaktan was needed to create the Skakdi Fusion.

Another thing is that zaktan can not breath air so how would he be able to even get out of water to form a cloud then get all the way across land to the fusion chamber.

Fish can survive out of water for a limited time and Zaktan would not need to be out for long. Also, before his pit mutation, Zaktan was capable of flight in his protodite form, and the mutation didn't revert his protodite form, so it would make sense that he would still be able fly.
True but even if he is flying he would still be needing to breath air. Also what is the C.I.R.C.L.E. you mention in your signature

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I think it's a destiny thing: Teridax and Zaktan were preserved to fufill a greater purpose. No idea what Zaktan's is yet, but it may be related to how he was the only non-Makuta to know the Plan for many years.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry