guy using laptop mnog 1/2

Miru577

When I was playing mnog 1, I spotted this in the sky, it looked like a guy with sunglasses sitting down using a laptop. This also appeared in mnog 2. Does anyone know anything about this?

TAqarSw.pngI outlined it so it is more clear

• Upvote 1

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

either an either an easter egg or a case of Pareidolia (optical illusion that sees a pattern in random objects).

I think its an easter egg

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

Where in MNOG is this visible? Could you provide a screenshot? If the same pattern indeed appears in both games, then it's probably safe to assume it's an easter egg.

I don't think it appearing in both games necessarily proves this is an easter egg, as MNOG 2 reuses a ton of assets from MNOG. I'm fairly certain this is just a rnadom little pattern that might be interpreted to look like what the OP states, but I find it unlikely and the image too vague.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a closeup of the thing in the shape from the game, to better see it:

77_jungle_bg_detail_zoom.png

From the full shape, we can see it's must more detailed in that area, which suggests it's no accident

77_jungle_bg_detail.png

I've also exported the shape as an SVG, if anyone else wants to take a closer look.

Where did you see this in MNOG?

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Upvote 4

Are signatures still a thing?

The zoomed in version 100% looks like a guy in sunglasses writing something

yes, it does

For the people who dont know where this is, it is located in mnog, in a le koro cutscene when kongu's bird rahi has crashed, you can see it on the left, and in mnog 2 when you enter le koro

• Upvote 1

For the people who dont know where this is, it is located in mnog, in a le koro cutscene when kongu's bird rahi has crashed, you can see it on the left, and in mnog 2 when you enter le koro

DOvtI8x1Rpe-h4lXqn2YUw.png

YgBKiGBhRbiyCuPTovyVLw.png

neat!

• Upvote 3

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

DOvtI8x1Rpe-h4lXqn2YUw.png

YgBKiGBhRbiyCuPTovyVLw.png

neat!

thanks for making this more clear  :)

Nice find. The amount of weird stuff to notice in MNOG never ceases to fascinate me. We'll still be picking it apart ten years from now.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Wow. And it only took 17 years for someone to notice.

look, I wasn't born in the time before time

• Upvote 1

wouldn't be the first time, i'm pretty sure most players are aware of them sneaking in a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference in the Sanctum as well.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

wouldn't be the first time, i'm pretty sure most players are aware of them sneaking in a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference in the Sanctum as well.

can you show me a picture?

NEfxLfQ.jpg

"What do you get when you multiply six by nine"

in the screen with nuju, there's generic LEGO packaging information as well. The cut Matoro conversation screen has gibberish/placeholder matoran text.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

NEfxLfQ.jpg

"What do you get when you multiply six by nine"

in the screen with nuju, there's generic LEGO packaging information as well. The cut Matoro conversation screen has gibberish/placeholder matoran text.

ohhh yeah!